The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lol ya'll. I have a love/hate relationship with Liason aka JIZ. I loved how they used to be, and I have a really hard time getting excited about them now. Hence why I say Liason (1999-2003) & Jiz (Summer 2006-now) :D

It's cool though. I have moments where I'm like "awwwwwwwwwwww Jason & Liz" and then there are times when I'm like "ugh, it's Jiz".

And come on Tishy, lol. Jiz stands for Jason & Liz. It's not like I called them Jizz, which is well....you know. One z makes a difference ;)

• Members

Speaking of things GH. Today I was walking in the cafeteria at my work and Guiding Light was on. I was a little confused. Is Dinah's hair getting darker or is it just me? You know....darker hair makes all the difference as does new openings to soaps. ;)

• Members

No seriously, I have been waiting for Friday to get here....This week has been the most trying... Had to put someone in their place one day; got sick and had to come home the next; felt like a failure in something I loved to do the next; and now that Friday has come, I can just toss all that other BS out the window and just be me; and be happy.... :)

• Members

so im at work.

snf my job is amazing. and i love it.

but i just dont wanna work tonight. not that it matter because im here for 8hrs a night and really have like 2 hours of work so i can put it off and do it when i feel like it. but still.

i had an AMAZING weekend. i got a free hotel down at huntigton beach for the weekend. night one i was all alone. just bymyself time. relax and kickback. drama free. met a cute new boy and made new friends. i cant wait to go out there next weekend - and thats a issue because i dont have feelings for anyone - ever. and i have fallen for this boy. well maybe i fell for his money and mansion he calls a house and boats and cars. but same thing.

anyways, i took amazing pictures of the beach this weekend. ill post them later.

Archived