The OC is Canceled!

Port Oak Valley

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I figured this would be the last season, but it would have been nice for the producers and fox to at least finish out the season and end in may...I would have liked to see more of Ryan and Taylor, as they have breathed new life into the show...

• Members

though it has been good lately. this is definately no shocker and was inevitable. by the second season most people i knew though it would only last till they were done high school. and then with the news that Rachel Bilson would be leaving this season it really doesn't surprise me. and i don't know about anyone lese but the scenes where summer and seth get engaged were badly done in my opinion. I do really love taylor though she so freakin awesome. and i am happy that it'll at least end while the show is actually good

• Members

not suprised at all though...FOX sux when it comes to the way they handle their shows. I too, was really into the first season, and tried to watch the start of the second season, but I just couldn't. It didn't live up to that first year.

• Members

The CW is still interested. It would make sense because of Warner Bros. Seriously, that would guarantee an audience for them. CW loved the idea of the Gilmore Girls & Veronica Mars pairing so next season they could do the One Tree Hill & The O.C. pairing. Who would have guessed that OTH would last longer than The O.C.?

Archived