Desperate Housewives: Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OUCH! I really hope he's not a pedophile. that was pretty cold the way they treated him today. But my question is, why DIDN'T the children respond to Santa Claus? Why did only one respond? Surely they didn't recognize Santa as that guy (forget his name), even if the parents did say, "STay away from that man." That part upset me. The children SHOULD HAVE ambushed Santa Claus.

"If she was a horse we'd have to shoot her" === dang, Gabby!! This is a CHILDREN'S pageant. I doubt it's as cutthroat as your crappy Milan photo shoots and gigs. Get a life, girlfriend! They're CHILDREN!!!

• Members

Yeah, like Cheap, I thought the season premiere took place at Christmas too!! But they were just taking a Christmas picture for Tom's new kid and ex lover.

Dixie has been amazing, she should be used as long as possible IMO. She practically epitomizes what the show is about and she is diva defined. I mean her character can survive despite whatever happens to Orson's character so why not!!

And this season has been so AWESOME. Todays episode is going great, I'm loving how they are handling this mystery, I can never figure out flat out if Orson is good or bad, at some points you can see that he may not be the evil guy that he appears to be. Ditto for the pedophile. The show has found its glory and quite frankly I am glad!!

And I am ecstatic about the 10 straight episodes. DH, like LOST, also had a problem with the repeats... especially in the first season, the second season wasn't great so it stood out more. But this season it has worked wonders and I know the show is reaping the success too with the good ratings and positive reviews. LOST should have done something like this instead of going on its stupid hiatus.

• Members

What a boring episode, they should have stopped while they were ahead at the shooting episode. So Lynette now has a second womans blood on her hand and has unleashed a pedophile on the world. That woman has so much to be proud of she should do us all a favor and pull a Mary Alice as the season ender.

• Members

That ending was the CREEPIEST thing ever! So he IS bad after all. Gosh. Thanks, "DH." I was so sure about his innocence. thanks for letting me know I can't walk outside wtihout running into a very skillful pedophile. :(

I had a feeling, when Mother Hodge went out to see someone, it'd be Alma. Come on, who else could it be?

SO shocked about Orson being committed. didn't see that coming at all. The dead woman was Monique, not Alma, right? So that body is accounted for. Now I wonder what happened. Maybe Mother Hodge or Alma murdered monique? I have no idea.

• Members

I thought it was a brilliant, fantastic and disturbing episode. The Ian/Susan/Mike storyline was the weak link, but the Gabrielle part was classic Gabrielle, the Bree/Orson mystery was shocking (Alma's not dead!), and the best part of the episode was the scary Lynette/Art story. If Felicity Huffman doesn't win the emmy I don't know who will.

• Members

Alma is missing.

Monique was the toothless body they found.

-Season 3 is my favorite.

-I like Susan with Ian, but I didn't agree with his ultimatum. Sure, Mike is a scumbag, but forcing Susan to stay away from him will only bring them closer together.

-I feel sorry for Art. Getting stoned while taking your sister to the hospital isn't cool.

Aside from a pedophile, I was getting an AIDS vibe with his decrepit, really pale look.

-Gaby and what'shisname are already a couple? Damn.

• Members

Well tonight's episode was better than last week's...but not by much.

Gabby's new man is HOT - so that is the only reason why I was enjoying her stuff tonight.

I was hoping that the pedophile would be proven innocent, but then we got the creepy ending and now I'm upset about it all.

I love Dixie Carter - but I'm really growing tired of this entire Orson mystery. Not only is it confusing, I just don't care bc it's all about new characters. Why not give more story to Andrew or Edie or other regular characters?

Anyway - when is the new episode? I didn't see previews?

• Members

Okay, guys, I am going to die if I don't know. Does Art's story continue next year, or must we SUFFER knowing that Lynette unleashed a pedophile into some other unlucky neighborhood?!! :(

Alma alive rocks, because the actress that plays her can be another "Bree." She has the right facial features, posture, hair color, everything. Just seeing Alma and Bree right by each other will be Pay Per View material! Although I must say...why marry Bree and say he didn't love Alma? Bree is like the Second Coming of Alma!

Archived