Desperate Housewives: Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG! I am like in utter shock! This is right up there with the apartment explosion on Melrose as the best night time soap episode ever! Perhaps the best ever! I(t just friggin rocked my friggin socks!

Laurie Metcalfe.... EMMY EMMY EMMY!

And whoa to Nora getting shot. I hadn't seen any of the promos for this episode.... thank god I was so shocked to see this unfold. wow.

"Attention shoppers, we have a special today on not getting shot!"

• Members

I love LM and they could have used her much more.

After this episode they BETTER give Felicity Huffman some better material. Because she is your LEAD ACTRESS ladies and gentlemen.

If DH sumbits this for an emmy would it work as drama/comedy? Because an episode like this should compete in drama.

• Members

O M G ! ! ! ! ! !

This was definitely, easily, without a doubt the best episode in DH history!

DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA!

I still can't believe Nora was the one killed. NEVER EVER thought it would be her. I thought for sure Julie would be the one killed.

DH just got their first Emmy for Best Drama Series. If Laurie Metcalfe and Felicity are overlooked, it'll be the biggest rip off in television history.

• Members

I don't know - they could go with Best Drama or Best Comedy...I mean sure it's a dramatic storyline and it was dramatic...but they sure SUCCESSFULLY threw in some amazing comedic turns. Like Susan and the megaphone...some of the dialogue...some of the direction...Edie's stuff.

It was just a great episode!

Archived