Desperate Housewives: Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree that Bree/Orson are great to watch. I REALLY hope Orson's freaking out with the suicide mention is a sign that Marc has decided to redeem the character and have him not kill his wife (and that she committed suicide or something), because Bree and Orson are an absolute match made in primetime HEAVEN!

• Members

I just have to say that "Desperate Housewives", for me, is the only Must-see thing on anymore!!! I love ALL of the stories and the only characters I don't like are Bree's daughter and Nora. Edie is hilarious and so is Bree and Andrew!! I cannot WAIT for tonight's episode!

• Members

wow the previews for next week look amazing. Im really looking forward to it.

I cant stand Susan and her skanky little butt. I dont know why guys fawn all over her bc she's so not worth it. She was supposed to be so in love with Mike yet she starts seeing the new guy and sleeps with him. The second she finds out Mike is awake, she drops him like a hot potato. She brushes him off and treats him bad but when she realizes that things might not work out with Mike, she goes running back to him.

• Members

Ok kinda sucked tonight IMO - last week's was great, so of course this week is a letdown - basic DH trend. Loved the Edie stuff though.

What I'm most concerned and excited about is NEXT WEEK! Wow! That looks intense and downright exciting. I'm thinking and PRAYING that Nora gets shot and killed....but if not her, it might be the Laurie Metcalf's husband - whatever their names are.

• Members

GREAT episode tonight!! ...and an even BETTER episode next week. I kind of hope it's an important character just so a bigger deal will be made out of it. But I don't care, because I'll love the episode either way lol.

I'm so tired of the Gabby/Carlos feud though. I used to kind of have a "love to hate" Gabby thing going, but these passed few weeks I've just been hating her.

Also, I'm kind of confused with this dead girl thing. Are there TWO dead girls? One of them is this Mo'Nique and the other is Orson's wife and Mike had connections to both?

• Members

Good show, not as good as last week but good. I loved Lynette, Susan & Gabi getting drunk and Susan stealing Ida Greenburg's taxi and showing up at Ian's party drunk and getting sick. Also enjoy Edie & Mike together. Mike knowing the dead woman Monique is scaring me a little, I hope they don't make Mike a killer. Also enjoyed Gabi & Carlos's story, Carolyn (love Laurie Metcalf), Susan & Ian and Lynette threatening the irritating b i t c h Nora.

I hope that Nora is the one killed off next week too. If not her, maybe it will be Carolyn's husband or Danielle.

• Members

I'm also confused about the Monique/Alma story. I BELIEVE there is only one woman. They both looked alike, didn't they? Somehow, I believe Alma IS Monique. Why else would Orson tip the cops about that guy who had the affair with her? Why else would he kill his wife unless she cheated? (And I'm still hoping they redeem the character because he and Bree are perfect together--just saying).

As for the preview next week, I. DID. NOT. SEE. THAT. COMING.

WOW.

The promo looks SO intense. For the most part, things have been rather light and breezy but next week, A BLOODBATH!!!! I just didn't see that coming. I did NOT see that Laurie Metcalfe character shooting up the place. This'll be incredible, and even, scary!!! :(

• Members

I spoke too soon last week because last night's episode SUCKED!!!

Why aren't TPTB cutting their losses with Ian? He has no chemistry with Susan and watching her make a drunken fool of herself was not funny, imo.

Gabrielle/Carlos were good up until she accidentally shoved him out the window and he became a cartoon character who walked back into the house. Dumb doesn't begin to describe it.

Even dumber is Bree/Orson. You would think she would've learned after getting involved with George to get to know a man better before marrying him. Also, here's another dead woman somehow connected to Mike. Maybe he has another child that the writers will bring on just to get rid of without playing out the storyline.

Of course Lynette would hate the fixer-upper restaurant. It was so predictable that she didn't even give it a chance.

The only part worth watching, imo, was the girls margarita party and Lynette confronting Nora.

Hopefully next week's epi will live up to the hype.

Archived