Desperate Housewives: Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been enjoying Susan this season. I've hated her in the past, but lately she's grown A LOT on me.

I also like Orson and Bree. I'm hoping they backwrite and Orson didn't kill his wife.

Not feeling Julie and Austin. He isn't as hot as he pretends to be.

Gaby rocked! :lol:

I hope this is the only episode with Jesse Metcalfe, he isn't needed at this point.

• Members

Great episode. I did see Danielle at Bree & Orson's wedding too. I think it was stupid that they gave he no lines during the wedding. Glad Andrew is back. I hope Orson didn't kill his first wife. I am really liking Bree and Orson together and love Kyle MacLachlan better than I have since TWIN PEAKS.

I love Susan and Ian together. They are far from boring. I hope DH keeps them together and evenutally kill his wife Jane off.

Glad Edie is getting more scenes and that DH may be going back to her wanting Mike. I hope so. I'd prefer them to end up together now that I love Susan with Ian.

I also enjoyed the scenes with Lynette and Nora. Nora is getting on my nerves, but that's what she's supposed to be doing since that's what she's doing to Lynette.

I think Nora & Carlos should become a couple.

Enjoyed John's return and wish he would be staying. I love John with Gabrielle. I guess Jesse Metcalf just doesn't want to stay long-term and it looks like John's storyline was wrapped up.

I miss Richard Burgi as Karl and that's the only person I'm missing. Well maybe I miss Zach some. I hope DH re-casts with an actor that looks more like Mike.

• Members

Count me in with those who are DYING to have Orson and Bree happily ever after, FOREVER~~!!! I hope Marc can see that he wrote in a BRILLIANT match for Bree--I mean, she has LITERALLY met her match. He has great cleaning methods, he dreamed of the "perfect" honeymoon and well, gosh, they're just RIDICULOUSLY cute together.

PLEASE keep Orson/Bree together, Marc. This is a money couple. I can see it already.

As for Mike waking up. TOTAL SHOCKER. Didn't see that happening until November -- at least.

AS for Andrew, I think this'll be an interesting story. It may even be based on a true story (which I'm sure has been experienced more times than the one I know) where a gay guy was kicked out of the house, became homeless and had to give sexual favors for cash.

• Members

Great episode! I loved how they got back to tying the storylines together into one theme. That was SO missed in the second season.

I'm looking forward to where Andrew's storyline takes him. The spoilers have me excited. I'm also looking forward to the other storylines as well. First time in a long time that I've been invested in every storyline...even Susan's!

• Members

Just watchted! Pretty Solid Episode

Bad

If Andrew read about Bree/Orson wedding in the paper, surely there would've been a picture? So him being surprised by Orson was kinda weird to me.

OMG alwaysAMC thank you! That's where she is from Save By the Bell. Couldn't stand her there and am barely tolerating her here.

I liked Susan's line about "it was 11 but I cut it down to 9" they weren't dreadfully bad.

Starting to get tired of Bree (GASP!) I love Marcia Cross but her storylines are so repetitive and rarely gets to showcase her talents!

How the hell did Gabby fit in that suitcase?!?! :lol: :lol:

Good

Loved Edie (sp?)!

Eva Longoria. She delivered those zingers superbly tonight!

Felicity Huffman, like Krypton said she is a real scene stealer!

I liked seeing ANdrew again. However, Bree's daughter is a day to late.

Overall the show had a nice balance to it..8.5/10!

• Members

DruRocks, I'm surprised you chose that Susan line. My favorite, the one that made me bust a gut (almost literally) with laughter was when Susan said something like, 'Yeah, I've been meaning to do that lately' after they established the fact that she'd sleep in her bed alone. It was after Ian made her out to be a slut who has lots of meaningless sex. LOVED that line.

• Members

As far as Danielle's whereabouts during the wedding, maybe she was there and just not seen? I wonder what happened top her hair bc it looked like a hot mess

I also love Gabby and John and was so happy to see him again. I hate that their story was dropped before. I was laughing when she emerged from the suitcase. Best scene of the episode.

I hope that Andrew has changed and wont become an evil prick to Bree again bc I dont want a rehash of the first 2 seasons

• Members

^Haha.

Well it was a better episode. I love all things Edie! Hope we see more of her with this whole Mike/Susan thing.

I love Lynette - and I loved how Nora was not in this episode. Not sure I enjoyed the whole baseball bribery thing though - except Felicity is just funny with any material given to her.

Gabby is always a riot - I thought the police were little [!@#$%^&*]es though for arresting her on assualt.

I loved that scene between Bree and the doctor's wife - really well done! Marcia Cross is just awesome - I hope Bree and Andrew finally stop fighting and Andrew isn't so mean - I want a NICE story for him.

• Members

THank you, alwaysamc, for saying what I feared saying since some people think I overreact about these things. The way those cops arrested Gabbi wa sa PERFECT example of policemen abusing their authority. That was ridiculous.

On another note, can Marc get the message that he created the PERFECT match for Bree in Orson? Because he keeps going back to the fact that this character is sinister, an attempted murderer and possibly, a murderer. But again, he's Bree's perfect match. The show will NEVER find a better one. I busted a gut when Orson made the comment about why they should say Andrew was at "drama camp" while he was homeless, how it could be an inside joke for the family for what they had endured. My gosh, this character is just GOLD. Marc, stop trying to ruin him in the way that Sex and the City writers ruined his character, Trey McDougal. Give me an evil twin, give me anything to redeem Orson Booth but just REDEEM HIM. Bree and Orson work like no couple I've seen in recent years.

-

I have to add: Can Danielle get a life already? This whole promiscuous jailbait crap looks good on NO girl her age. I can't wait for her to grow up (preferably by an STD) and realize that all this time, she was a fool not to listen to her mother. Thankfully, Andrew has already realized that fighting with his mother and being against her was wrong. (Or so it seems). Hopefully Danielle will follow suit.

Archived