Desperate Housewives: Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll join in the negative comments... :(

It was nice but there are just too many things shabby about it. Even if Andrew was dropped midseason last season, it doesn't make it right, LOL!! The show is doing a horrible job with continuity!! It's a big thing because Bree has been painted as a character that wants everything perfect and wants her family's approval, after all she went through so much to have her kids approve of George...

And the black baby thing was so... uhm... way out there. This whole Gabby and Carlos thing is not making sense. Suddenly Gabby hates Carlos so much.

Tom and Lynette need more airtime too. I'm glad Edie has family but the guy wasn't all that IMO and I didn't see the chemistry either, she was better off with Zach LOL.

• Members

I Loved this episode and I'm loving desperate housewvies as a whole this season. This episode was one of the best for me.

I loved every minute of it. I actually didn't notice Danielle not being apart of Bree's wedding. Danielle was totally forgetable to me. :lol: To be fair Bree and Orson have been dating for 6 months. So it's not like their just getting married after the first episode. It is alittle fast but I think we have to remember that this is a fast forward and we missed out on the 6 months.

I loved the intergration of all ladies. They are really tight this season. Gaby/Lynette, Bree/Susan we got alot of cast interaction that we didn't get last season and i'm glad they're closer this season.

Gaby should totally sue the hospital. I soo don't want Carlos and Gaby together after he wiped his mouth all over Tom's ex. :rolleyes:

I thought it was hilarious when Gaby and Carlos were picking up the pearls.

I think Susan is going to help bring down Orson. He killed his wife. Who cleans there house like that? And who other then a dentist would pull out all their teeth. I don't care for Lynette or Susans story very much. I thought Bree and Gaby took the highlight this episode. Eva looked amazing.

Can't wait for John next week. :wub:

• Members

I quite enjoyed it and felt it was much better than last seasons shows.

Am I the only one that thinks Bree deserves these psychos? As far as I'm concerned it is her Karma for letting her husband die rather than divorcing him. She could have called 911 instead of making the bed, doing the dishes, planning his funeral and picking out his suit before taking him to the hospital.

I'm also a little tired of Lynette's family. I would sooner see more of Susan's daughter than to have those obnoxious kids shoved down my throat.

• Members

Great episode tonight (10/8). Loved the Lynette/Nora road trip and the small subplot involving Julie and Austin. Oh, and can anyone tell me what the beautiful song was that Susan's new beau was playing on the piano? It really caught me.

• Members

Fantastic episode. So much better than last week's.

I loved Nora and Lynette's road-trip to the cabin. Freaking hilarious. Felicity Huffman just owns every single scene she is in. Absolutely fantastic.

I was bored to tears by Susan and Ian. I think they're kinda cute, but I'm meh to them, really.

Loved seeing at least a little bit of Edie. I can't wait until she starts feeding Mike lines about his memory that just aren't true. Glad Mike woke up ... time to get this storyline moving.

I am really liking Orson. He and Bree are growing on me. Marcia Cross is stellar. Just all kinds of awesome. Loved seeing Danielle again!! FINALLY! (although I heard she WAS at the church for the wedding ... although I didn't see her). And so glad Andrew is back. I want to see him and Bree reconcile ... at least a little bit, but still have that friction between them as they battle each other.

Overall ... a 9 out of 10 for me. What a good, solid episode!

• Members

MUCH better than last week's.

So we saw Bree's daughter - now WHY didn't we see her last episode during the wedding? I am very happy that Andrew is back though - except I'm not sure if I'll enjoy this "did things to guys for money" thing though.

Love me some Edie. Love her. Her little nephew is growing on me.

Gabby stuff was pretty funny. Lynette stuff wasn't. I'm so sick of that Saved By The Bell chick.

• Members
I am really looking forward to that next week. Love watching the Edie/Susan rivalry!

I can't stand Nora either. I find her character grating on my nerves and can TOTALLY see why she annoys the hell out of Lynette.....it was great to see how happy Lynette was driving along by herself after Nora hopped into the semi truck. :lol:

• Members

I loved tonight's episodes. I also loved the first two episodes of the season. DH is definitely better than it has been since the middle of season 1.

While she didn't have any lines, she was at the wedding last week. You could spot her in the background of some of the shots. I think she was sitting next to Julie at one point. Maybe they cut out her scenes in that episode?

• Members

It was okay. Parts of it I thought were downright horrible and the rest was so-so.

Susan/Ian are boring. Hopefully, she'll drop him now that Mike is out of the coma.

Julie and Edie's nephew are so contrived and imo have no chemistry.

I'm not glad Andrew's back because I think his story was pretty much played out last year. What is he going to do now, upset Bree with the fact that he's become a hustler? We've been down this road with her reaction to him being gay and with him pushing all her buttons. It seems like more of the same to me.

I can't stand Nora either. I was hoping Lynette would just leave her sitting by the road.

Gabrielle's story was the only enjoyable one for me. I loved how she thought she could be with John now only to find herself in the position he used to be in when she was married to Carlos. And how tiny must she be to fit inside a suitcase!

Archived