Desperate Housewives: Discussion Thread

• Members

They weren't celebrating Christmas... they just posed for a photo because Kayla never had the chance to have a family Christmas.

I loved the season premiere - I don't know why anyone would consider it being a "snooze fest".

You Americans shouldn't be so aggressive in your watching behaviour. Stick to a show through the good and the bad times, so that we in overseas can enjoy many more seasons :lol:

It's kinda strange... Desperate Housewives is such a hit over here in Europe, but Grey's Anatomy is not. In Germany GA is close to being cancelled because of extreme low ratings.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, I didn't even know that. That is great.... I hope ABC is happy with it considering that last season was so all over the place, all these returning viewers is a good sign, I know many people are over the show with so many more good scripted shows this season...

• Members

I finally got around to watching my tape last night and OMG. Marc Cherry and Jeff Greenstein delivered. Awesome episode and above all top notch writing! That scene with Bree at her doctor's describing her orgasams and not knowing she had one :lol: omg I was on the floor. The new mystery is so far much more intriguing than the Applewhites and I loved Laurie Metcalfe as Carolyn and she I think begins to play a major role in the storyline for the first arc of this season. I loved how Edie kept showing the house and then something would go wrong :lol: I am glad it appears Edie might actually be doing something relevant this season I can only hope anyway. Awesome premiere the season is off to a fantastic start.

• Members

Not amazing, but not bad. Hopefully the episodes will get better. The whole thing Bree/Orson is almost like her and George, so it seems nothing new to me. I like Susan's storyline and if Mike will wake up. The best part was when Susan spilled the smoothie on that coma lady. Oh man! LOL! The Lynette/Tom storyline could be pretty good, even though Nora is really annoying, lol. I wonder how they're going to do the Gabrielle storyline, with the baby and if Carlos and her will get back together.

Really sad not to see Edie in any storyline, and no Zach/Paul. Tonight should be better though.

• Members

I loved the season premiere... BUT, I hope they just don't forget about Bree's son. Where is he? Why hasn't he reacted to Bree's engagement. And her daughter... Also I hope the mystery doesn't progress like season one, mainly because it would be predictable, and also because it was done already.

• Members

The daughter's absense is jarring but not the sons.

WTF was what I thought when I saw the baby. Either the doctors f-ed up or somebody wasnt a version like they claimed.

I like Edie's nephew. Im glad htey finally brought someone from her family. I was hoping it would be her son but this guy will do. What's the actor's name? He looks familiar

LOL....the guy who played Will Rappaport on OLTL was at the party as a gay waiter.

Who are you talking about?

• Members

I'm just not that impressed with DH yet! :(

Why is Bree rushing this relationship? Where in the heck is her daughter and son? I remember Andrew getting dropped off and he being finished with him - but what's the daughter doing? They should still be there to give their two cents.

And that black baby? Hello - Nip/Tuck season 1 finale? Complete copy scene.

I do like seeing Edie and her getting a connection on the show...

Archived