Desperate Housewives: Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was scared for what's her name...Tom's baby mamma.

I think it would have been bloody for her if her kid didn't walk into the room.

Lynette was scary. That was one hug I would not have wanted.

Poor Tom...all he wants to do is make some pizza and everyone is on his ass.

That pizza place will look good.

I didn't look at it with my eyes and what I saw was wonderful. :blink::lol:

Edie is the sexiest nurse ever.

My tv melted on the one side.

The rest was kind of boring.

I liked the bonding and the drinks, on the front porch...! *ghastly

Oh, Carlos...Damn. Gaby pushed the man thru a window!

For a minute there I thought of Michael Myers...one minute he is there...

the next he's stabbing you in your head.

I was like " You better run girl!"...but it's Carlos. He would never do that.

But my goodness. She could have killed the guy.

I can't wait for 'Jackie' to go buckwild crazy at the store.

Laurie Metcalf is amazing.

I've probably seen 10 or more parts she has done and each brought something to the table.

Oh I hope Tom's baby mamma doesn't make it out.

Lynette and Tom can raise the little girl.

And they can eat pizza.

And it will be good.

• Members

I'm looking forward to the sweeps shoot out next week as well. Things are finally happening and I can't wait for the story. But I can't help but think it's weird that it's happening in a grocery store. That just seems to weird to me to have a shoot out there of all places.

I'm actually liking Susan more then usual this season. This coma story has given her some stability that is sorely needed now in her character rather then her medical mishaps, long lost father, ect. that she was in last year. I can understand why she was attached to scottish dude. Mike left her high and dry on the season finale. She doesn't know if he truely wants to be with her or if he just wants to be friends. She never found out that he was going to ask to marry her. She doesn't know he bought a ring. So she has no clue where he stood before the accident.

I also understand her being hurt by the man she loves and walking in on him and her mortal enemy in the middle of having sex and getting drunk and seeking out the guy who didn't break your heart. I find Eddie intolerable. Even with her "you never look at me excuse". I find that to be a crock. I didn't believe her in the slightest and I found that she only did that to get Mike to want her.

I also find her sabotage of Susan and Mike's relationship unbelieveablly high school. She's such a tramp. :rolleyes: Hopefully she is the one that gets shot next week. It's supposedly one of the central characters. She is the most expendable.

I found Lynette out of line this episode. She had no right scaring Kayla and trying to beat Nora. No matter if she did come on to Tom or if she was drunk. That was unexceptable and she had no right to scare the daylights out of that poor little girl.

• Members

I think this was the best episode so far of the season..Finally things are happening...The drunken porch scene was great...Laurie Metcalf just rocks, and i'm so glad she is being used more..And WOW i can't believe the previews for next week...looks crazy...

Also i'm glad that Carlos got to gabby, she deserved it...and i think Lynette was justified telling off that backstabbing [!@#$%^&*] Nora...

and I can say that i actually like Susan now...i really enjoyed her drunken scenes last night...

• Members

Yay. Glad DH went back up. I cannot believe it slipped from 23 million to 19!

I loved Susan getting drunk. I think Ian and Susan are cute, but very boring. Zzzz.

I'm growing to really like Mike and Edie together. I couldn't care less though, that Mike is involved with yet ANOTHER dead woman. Sheesh. How many does this man know?

I liked we got a little more movement with the Bigsbys and the Hodges. But the Monique/Alma thing confuses the hell out of me. Are they the same person ... just different names? Two different women? I'm so confused. Is anyone else?

Loved Gabby and Carlos. I almost bought it that they were getting back together. Should of known better. I think this has gotta end though. It's getting old watching them go back and forth.

I enjoyed Lynette kicking in Nora's door and scaring the crap out of her. I think Lynette could of handled it better, but come on, this is Lynette! And I totally called her reaction to the Pizza place. LOL. I loved the rat that ran across the floor! Glad to see the kids (and the DOG!!) for a change.

Loved the porch scene of them getting drunk. Too bad Bree wasn't involved, although it was likely because she was at dinner and it wouldn't of made sense for a former alcoholic to drink on the porch ... lol.

Good episode. Had it's moments. Not stellar but flowed well, IMO.

And I LOBSTER LOVE Laurie Metcalf! God that woman rocks all kinds of awesome. She kicks total butt in every show and every scene she is in. They better not get rid of her after this hostage situation. I'll be mad! And I think we meet a new character next week too, Art, played by Matt Roth (who is Laurie's real-life younger husband who played the abusive Fisher on Roseanne in the fifth season). Just a little F.Y.I. ;)

I do know who dies in the next episode. I think we'll all be happy. Go to spoilerfix.com if you want to know.

• Members

If we'll all be happy, then it HAS to be Nora! But I don't wanna look. I don't. I do, but I don't.

This episode was actually damn good. Lynette really crushed Nora Lynette-style. I can't belive Nora actually used her kid to get Tom. That's just nuts.

So I'm even more curious about Orson than before. Did he kill Alma? Did he kill this Monique person? Is Alma Monique, or is Monique Alma? Did he kill someone, is he innocent. Did Mike kill her? Was Mike onto Orson? So many questions, no answers. It's like Lost.

The girls on the porch? Hilarious! I like that Gabby and Carlos both won and lost some.

Archived