Desperate Housewives: Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

my goodness, Bree's daughter is such a slut! First Matthew, then her teacher and now Edie's nephew. Girl gets around

Gabby's story is still boring. They have gone backwards with her and she doesnt serve much purpose

This Alma twist doesnt interest me. I was expecting more and didnt like how she just instantly revealed herself. I wonder what her deal is

I thought she was acting bratty too but remember she IS about 9. Her mother died recently and she blames Lynette for it. In her mind, thats the truth even though Lynette ahd no way of predicting anything. Lynette hated her mother and Kayla most likely resents her for that as well. I think a bit of her anger is justified. I think they should consider therapy before it gets too out of hand

• Members

Loved tonight's show, it was really good, loved some of the comments, of course Andrew's comments were Hilarius(I really wish they would show more of his scenes with his boyfriend Justin, I miss him). Also The comment by Bree's daughter that she is called Vandatramp was hilarious as well.

• Members

It was in an interview she did last summer or so. I think it was when the Sentinel came out, whenever that was. She said that she wants to move on and into movies, so when her contract expires, she's done. She wants to leave while the show's still good.

Archived