Desperate Housewives: Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was an okay show:

Susan and Julie were really good and I'm glad that she caught Eddie's nephew!!

Bree!! You go girl!!! The teeth were wierd and nasty! I just wonder if Alma will do something to Bree to put her "down" in order to explain her recent bed ridden state with her pregnancy. DH is good this season...hope they keep it up!

• Members

First time I watched DH this season and was entertained, but I must say Bree always seems to be around psychos no matter what SL she is in. And like Kenny said there is a murder mystery every season which has gotten old if you ask me. I may give the show a try again next week.

• Members

I'm sick of the murder mysteries and mysteries in general. I loved tonight's episode, but I wish there'd be at least one season in the future where it didn't depend on a suspensful mystery to keep people watching. I'd just like it if it was regular stories being showcased throughout the season. They could easily do away with this season's murder mystery and write in frontburner storylines for Edie and Andrew, who are BOTH very capable of leading story.

• Members

I have no clue what mystery could top this or touch so many characters in the interesting ways they have this season but I think DH needs that bit of intrigue, it's part of the hook.

"But now your ex is camped out on our doorstep like I'm hosting some sort of Mormon slumber party!"

And word, Bree and Orson are the BEST couple this show has ever had. On what other show could a husband tell his wife that he's going to strangle his ex-wife and have her respond with "Oh, you're a good husband."? LOVE.

This is completely superficial but I am so glad that Eva's gone back to brunette. Makes her look much younger.

I have this horrible feeling that Zach is gonna come back and attack Gaby.

• Members

I loved loved loved lastnights episode.

I agree that Zach will probably attack Gabi. It seemed pretty evident when Gabi told Carlos she didn't need his help. I just really want to see Gabi & Carlos back together.

Lynette's story was hilarious. I loved how she showed her boobs to the old man. I also loved her little snarky exchange with Andrew.

Teri Hatcher & Nicolette Sheridan have the best chemistry on this show imo. I loved Susan running after Edie on the street. Felt really bad for Julie though. Ugh I despise that tramp Danielle.

Bree's story is meh. Marcia is amazing but I'm not a big fan of the storyline.

Archived