Desperate Housewives: Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Susan is a bítch. I can't believe she would betray her friendship with Bree for Mike. I've never bought Susan & Mike as a legitimate couple. I hate her!

Kayla is Satan. Lynette, send her over to Bree's so she can spank the brat right out of her!

I felt soooo bad when she trashed Lynette's 80 year old doll.

Gabby.... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Not interested in the Alma stuff.

I think this might be my last season with DH.

• Members

Yeah, but her contract doesn't expire for another 4 years. Though I doubt DH will be on in 4 years. Anyway, Eva said that she wouldn't do another TV show after DH because she doesn't think anything else could compare.

Loved tonight's episode. Lots of plot development, funny lines, drama, etc. I'm enjoying this season immensely, I don't feel queasy after very episode like I did last season.

• Members

For a second there I was hoping AUSTIN would be in bed with ANDREW, because we see Austin first and Andrew was the one making all the *nasty but true* suggestions earlier.

I was sooo *freaking* disappointed when it was Danielle. My blog soap will be better.

Maybe I'd like Danielle if she and Julie got it on

... nahh. The boys are more fun on this show. Naughtier

• Members

QUOTE (Brandeis @ Jan 8 2007, 12:17 AM) For a second there I was hoping AUSTIN would be in bed with ANDREW, because we see Austin first and Andrew was the one making all the *nasty but true* suggestions earlier.

I was sooo *freaking* disappointed when it was Danielle. My blog soap will be better.

Maybe I'd like Danielle if she and Julie got it on

... nahh. The boys are more fun on this show. Naughtier

Yeah, I was EXPECTING Andrew... which is why it made Danielle all the more surprising!

• Members

Great episode!!

Bree is such a [!@#$%^&*]. I wish Susan had slapped her across the face. I mean, for God's sake, Bree: how many psychos are you going to let into your life? I think people have a right to be concerned, and I think it's very admirable that Susan is dedicated to Mike.

That being said, I thought that having the mini-blow up with Susan and Bree was great drama, and I loved the way that Gabby and Lynette each ran after one of them!

Don't know what to make of Kayla ... I can understand her acting out, but I sure feel bad for Lynette!

I am actually fond of the Gabrielle/Carlos stuff. It's silly in the same way that Susan had silly things to do during Season 2 (like finding her Dad), but I enjoy the fact that there is still a "spark" of sorts between Carlos and Gab.

No Dixie Carter ... boo hoo. And can Nicollette BUY more than three minutes?? It's reminding me of Dan Gauthier and Heather Tom on OLTL!

Archived