The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

As long as we have no further Mexican food references, I'm good. Even TG in the interview suggested it was awful terminology.

Glad Robert and Anna escaped. We need some action. And I'm not at all opposed to Bobbie/Jerry scenes, even if it's just to get some idea of why we had a lovely Jerry for years, and now have this psycho.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hi everyone!!! i've been gone for quite a while but i'm finally catching up on the last few weeks of episode.

so who had faith that my faves would be back together?!?! anybody? SUCH a happy girl right now. so so psyched over luke and tracy and I think they did it very nicely. there has been more than enough time between luke and any other match he's had that tracy is not the second place afterthought, or at least looking like one. i'll have to see where they take this but couldn't be happier, i KNEW they'd get them back

• Members

Congrats again! So what now? Actress? :) Yeah, I finally got my BA in 2008. It had been my 3rd time back in college. Glad I did it and glad it's over. I do think now and again about going for my masters but I just hate school so much....ugh!... LOL! Are you working now?

Seems like alot has been going on on GH that i've missed only in the 4 months that I havent been watching;. Catching up a little bit on you tube. I didn't know about maxie's baby and brits, and don't know if anyone knows Robin is back etc. I'll catch up eventually hopefully, but I gotta keep track of my LuNacy FIRST!! I oh so want a love scene already but don't we all. It's long long long past due.

• Members

Um if you do can you just email that privately to each other and not post it? closedeyes.jpg

Does anyone watch American Horror Story - Coven? I am absolutely LOVING this season! Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates, Angela Basset and a bunch of other kick ass actresses killing it! Super Fun!

• Members
I am in rehearsal for a play at school, interning at the local theatre, and have an audition coming up at said theatre. I do not have a job yet. I will call be w9rkiñg on that. Yes, school drives me mad! Grad school? My brain is on overload!!

Waves to *knh, remos, hookedongh*

Edited by pinkpopsicle

• Members
Hey you guys!! Just wanted to drop in and say...OMFG AHS is completely kick ass! I can't explain how much I love it! Catching up with the first and second seasons but Coven is by far the best,I just applaud.

Sorry I haven't been posting! I've just been SOOOO busy (haven't we all) I'll catch you all up on what's inside my head tonight. Oh and one more thing... LUNACY ❤❤