The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Tracy and the baby are adorable. wub.png

I thought it was funny when Tracy was like, "I could kiss you" to Patrick. And Luke was like, "Hey!" And then Patrick responded he wouldn't mind but Sabrina might - haha.

Anyone know how much truth value there is in Tracy's scenes actually being written for Laura? I know that was brought up previously when she rescued Luke from Jerry, but I was wondering if the same held true for her most recent scenes.

Random, but that baby really likes the button/pearl/pin on Tracy's jacket. So cute.

And Robin should have made up a name instead of using Epiphany's... although I think it's strange that Carlos just happened to run into a poster in the hospital with Epiphany's name and picture...

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think it speaks to JE's awareness of children, that she keeps adjusting her position so the baby could play with that button.

As for the 'replacing Laura' theory, I think it's a bunch of hogwash spouted by people who can't seem to get their heads around the fact that Tracy has been Luke's partner for the past decade. It could be completely argued that Tracy was OOC making her way to Luke on that island, but after one episode it was so obviously Tracy - the dialogue, the bravado without the gun skill to see it through, the willingness to fight for him and with him at all costs. That's LuNacy and always has been. Tracy has been his sidekick on more than a few adventures along the way, and we know what lengths she'll go to to save the people she loves.

And with the recent stuff, it's all true to the TraLu relationship as well. Tracy has been the one consistent parent in Lulu's life for that decade. No matter what was going on with Luke at any given time, Tracy has made a point of reassuring Lulu that none of that changes how much Lulu means to her. In return, Lulu has been the most consistent child in Tracy's life, so it's a mutual experience. I am not surprised in the least that Lulu would want Tracy looking after her baby.

Months ago, almost a year by now, TPTB, JE and TG all said LuNacy were getting back together. The LnL-obsessed don't want to acknowledge that and are coming up with theory after theory to explain why the couple they think they deserve (don't even get me started on how idiotic that concept is) didn't happen. It usually ends with the same conclusions - TG writes the show and gets what he wants, GF is even more a victim in real life than Laura is on the screen, JE is the evil witch taking over everyone else's life, and TPTB are spineless in enforcing what 'everyone' wants. It's all deck chairs on the Titanic - only their 'ship' sank in the first years of this century.

The Epiphany thing was funny. Her name gets more screen time than the character herself. And it's all contrived. That's what makes soaps so fun. It's campy with OTT emotionality mixed with a paperback's sense of romance.

• Members

I'm glad they addressed Connie's death. I knew Tracy would feel guilty about that, and I'm glad to see that acknowledged. Those scenes with Olivia/Tracy/baby made me want the judge to find in Lulu's favour so we could have these women - all three generations - interacting on a regular basis.

• Members

Hooked- i actually just saw that video the other day, i like that one:)

Halee- it looks like you may have been the person i was looking for:) i knew someone here must still have a stash of those old TrAsh clips! any shot you have the ones i was looking for? the one after the elq tracy explosion when she is dancing around drunk with ashton at the gatehouse, and the one when he makes tracy breakfast. also if you have it, the one when they go to monica's to see dawn. it's in the video above. thanks so much

i love what we have had so far but i can't believe we are going to have a draught already!! also i need some tracy lovin going on. As much as the old writters annoyoed us, when they did have the scenes that were worth it it was almost always somehow tracy and luke lovin or expressing it in some way. now tha they are back together we can't just get clips that might as well be friend scenes. i'm sure we will have something good but really? already with the draught? they just hooked them up

• Members

Yes I have them, if you can play MOV files. I'm not in the business of converting to WMV files for people anymore. Could you be more specific about the Monica/Dawn clip? What is she wearing or where in the above clip is it. I can't really watch the whole huge clip right now to figure it out.

• Members

yeah!!! i had lost all my clips a while back when i had replaced my computer after it crashed. I have spent forever getting all these clips back but i can't find any of these. so much for things staying on the internet forever, huh?! no worries about what type of file, i will find a way to make them work. I feel like i am forgetting a few clips but i won't make you go nuts. The clip when they go see monica may be hard b/c i don't know how much detail i can give you. monice is in a purple suit and she asnwers the door to ashton and tracy. they brought a gift and said they are looking to see dawn, with a fake "what a shame me missed her" kind of thing in ther. that's all i know, sorry. but thank you so so much!!

• Members

^^^ Oh ok. I think that's Dawn's wedding shower you are talking about. I will try and get those clips uploaded for you later tonight.

*EDIT*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8zyt3z

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c38c1n

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sqfjf3

*Once you click the above link, click on the blue lettered link that says, "click here to start download from sendspace"*

*The clip where they arrive at Monica's with a gift is at the very end of the 1-11-91 clip. There's a bunch of Q living room stuff with TrAsh, Lucy, Scotty, Alan, and Lila etc., beforehand.

Edited by halee

• Members

Sorry for not bringing any holiday cheer

but just wanted to give you guys a heads up that JE only taped once episode for all of December through at least 12/26

The one she taped she taped with monica and luke and some aj/Michael

Other than that...zip!

TG hasn't worked much more than her. He had a couple episodes coming up with Jerry and Bobbie and Julian. I think one of those is bobbie/lulu in there.

Then supposedly he was taping on some location shoot one day this week with Duke/Anna/Robert

I'm guessing he has already taken off for the holidays but I am just assuming.