The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey lady how have you been! Congrats on getting you degree in December! what is your degree in?

Great to see you! Haven't watched the show in about 4 months though i did catch Tracy's rescue of her man, etc. I am headed to youtube in a minute to see if today's epi has been posted.

We should all do a chat night sometime soon. I miss chat nite :)

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey TracyLuv! Great to see you. I missed you. I missed Tracy and Luke divorcing, what the what? Luke and Anna...nah.

Thanks for the congrats. My degree is in Theatre (B.A.). I got my A.F.A. /Drama in 2012. Twenty years after I left college without graduating; I will have 2 degrees in the right field. It's been greuling, but worth it.

Back to GH

Luke and Spanky smile.png yes! They BELONG together. When you have a chat let me know. I'll try to be there. Why did you take a hiatus from GH?

Edited by pinkpopsicle

• Members

*waves to pinkpopsicle and TracyLuv* Good to see you both. biggrin.png

pinkpopsicle, congrats on your upcoming degree. biggrin.png

TracyLuv, I think today is the only day this week.

tumblr_mvrqpzosiK1qlhqe5o3_250.giftumblr_mvrqpzosiK1qlhqe5o4_250.gif

tumblr_mvrqpzosiK1qlhqe5o5_250.giftumblr_mvrqpzosiK1qlhqe5o6_250.gif

I want to be with you. Tracy, I want to be your friend, your partner, and your lover. Not with one foot out the door. All of it. You and me together. Now that doesn’t mean that I won’t hurt you or disappoint you. Nobody can promise that. But I promise you this. I’ll do whatever is possible to make you happy.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

After getting the clip off YouTube (www.convertfiles.com), I use Windows Movie Maker to drag and drop the parts of the scene I want (less than 2 seconds worth*).

After "publishing" the movie, I convert it to a gif using http://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-gif.

Then, I open the file in Animation Shop 3, crop it, re-size it, and slow down the entire animation.

Then, I save that file.

People out there have much better ways of making gifs and they often come out a lot nicer, but that is what I use because it's free. smile.png

*I do less than 2 seconds because anything larger will make the file over 500 kb in my program, and that's past Tumblr's limit.

Edit: Oooh. I can upload a much larger file right here. Behold the LuNacy!!! wub.png

lBF0W.gif

• Members

Thanks remos for sharing. I love JE praise. wub.png

LuAnn, the last 2 episodes both in parts and in their entirety are posted here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5EEznAlyiNM1XZEttE9UaA?feature=watch

Episodes dated 10/25/13 through today are posted here: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCifJ9u4Uot7V6PxV0ssWEiQ?feature=watch

The first link is better quality.

After seeing pinkpopsicle's banner, I wanted to make this...

tumblr_mvt46dkLZ71qlhqe5o3_250.giftumblr_mvt46dkLZ71qlhqe5o4_250.gif

tumblr_mvt46dkLZ71qlhqe5o5_250.giftumblr_mvt46dkLZ71qlhqe5o6_250.gif

Tracy: How can I be sure that you will succeed when so many, including city, state, and federal governments have failed?

Luke: Baby, in case you haven’t noticed, city, state, and federal governments don’t have your vested interest at heart. I do. It pains me to see you like this. You never smile anymore. I miss your smile, Tracy.

Tracy: You do?

Luke: I do. You’re always gonna have a piece of my heart.

Tracy: I am?

Luke: You are.

• Members

More than a piece - she's got the biggest chunk. wub.png

It's hard to believe with all the static about Luke's pairings, that LuNacy is almost a decade old. It's the longest on-air pairing either of them have had, and it just keeps getting better. I really hope this team writes Tracy with fewer insecurities than the last teams. It seemed that was the place they went, but originally Tracy was fully confident in Luke's affections. The B&W ball changed so much for so many. I hope she starts to smile more, too.

I was listening to the dialog yesterday, and Tracy keeps bringing up 'the doctor'. TPTB aren't subtle in the least, so that's significant. She's more concerned about the doctor than Luke seems to be. I wonder how it's going to play out when they realize that doctor was Robin.

• Members

TG has been taping a lot with Jerry Jax and Bobbie

I dont' know but am speccing that jerry somehow gets to Bobbie in order to get Luke reeled in so he can extract his blood or something

Robert/anna have escaped by now in taping and robin is showing up at the wedding

Tracy is MIA but was with Lulu and Olivia last she worked