Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Woah! I did not know about the enchilada offering until this weekend, when I skimmed the board. Nice! Loved the "I can't afford to make any more mistakes" line.

Loved when he "clarified" the definition of the "whole enchilada." ADORED Tracy's facial expressions while she listed to the clarifications, and responded (our JE can act!)

What I didn't like was the lack of any sort of love scene. The spicy reference was cute, but not good enough. I need more lip lock and at least a tumble toward the bed. Geez, does TG's contract say 'no love scenes?' Grrrrr.

• Members

Woah! I did not know about the enchilada offering until this weekend, when I skimmed the board. Nice! Loved the "I can't afford to make any more mistakes" line.

Loved when he "clarified" the definition of the "whole enchilada." ADORED Tracy's facial expressions while she listed to the clarifications, and responded (our JE can act!)

What I didn't like was the lack of any sort of love scene. The spicy reference was cute, but not good enough. I need more lip lock and at least a tumble toward the bed. Geez, does TG's contract say 'no love scenes?' Grrrrr.

• Members

waving back!!! i hope i actually have time to stick around for a bit now:) Still looking for a job so not very likely but i'll see how much time I have.

I don't remember who asked but i've been loving AHS. jane would be fantastic on it but i'mloving what we have now. also i love when i see my patti lupone on anything so i can't wait for more of that, but yes- it's been very entertaining.

as for GH- i am just a happy happy girl, as anyone can imagine b/c they are BACK!!! :)

if anyone is able to do me a favor PLEASE tweet or share or whatever you want to do with my facebook page for my art. I need to get some kind of exposure and I don't have enough people on with that to get anything out. i need some extra dollars.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-by-Kristin/128177814038730

• Members

Just saw some recaps

Apparently Tracy and Luke spent night together

Then lulu and dante showed up with connie, told them the truth about Spixie being the parents and how they are going to court to sue for custody and asked Luke/Tracy to babysit

They brought her to the hospital and had scenes with Ellie

Tomorrow they are on again with Patrick talking about getting the cure

• Members

LuNacy and the baby were so adorable. They couldn't help it - Luke and Tracy slipped, and Tony and Jane were babysitting. Even as Tracy said she wasn't that good with babies, I couldn't help but laugh because Jane is.

And Mama is fiercely on Lulu's side, without a doubt. That's no surprise, but it's nice to see. When you're in with Tracy, you are in... no questions asked.

• Members

argh!!! so i'm trying to save a video to my computer... I know i know- i shouldn't be taking a vid from youtube, but there it is so that's what i'm doing. I couldn't do it for some reason b/c something was blocking it so I can't figure out what to do:( also in trying to get the vid i went to a site to rip videos and tried to downloan a thing to do it. Not only did i not actually complete the downloan b/c it wasn't compatible but it loaded a bunch of extra crap that messed with my setup and home page and now I can't even delete what was downloaded so far.... i hate computers.

not to stay entirely off subject, i'll switch gears- LOVING tracy and the baby in a big way. super cute

now just in case anyone does have this video can someone give me a hint how to fix this mess and get it?

• Members

Try convertfiles.com.

Interesting that Patrick brought up today jokingly that Tracy got the daughter she always wanted (when she was pushing Connie in her stroller). Later, Tracy acknowledged he was right about her always wanting a daughter and brought up Lulu and how it was rewarding to help her (or something like that). Luke said something like Tracy still may have to be there for Lulu with this custody battle.

My question is: Is GH going somewhere with a long long daughter of Tracy's, possibly Ellie? Or was Patrick's line just a lead in to the LuNacy scene to remind us that Tracy will again be there for Lulu?

Not sure if this is making sense. I need to get to bed.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine