Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

TPTB might miss some on timing, but they've been fairly good about historical links. Cassidines aren't my strongest family for history, but I do know there are links between the Cassdines, ELQ and the Quartermaines, that have nothing to do with Luke.

• Members

Woo Hoo indeed! I hope it gets inserted early and is that spoiler that Nex read about for next week. "Cuz that's the only way Tracy could have a spoiler for next week.

And Nex I'm not sure what happened to Rafe. I always ff the teen scene, but I did hear Sam say something about Rafe moving or moving out last week, but that's all I caught. Sorry, I'm not much help.

Edited by halee

• Members

The writing in her first episode wasn't great - it made her seem a little dumb, honestly. However they were Bobbie/Jerry scenes, which were long overdue and overall pretty good. She's had some great scenes since then with Carly, Luke and Lulu. And with Lucas coming back now, she should be given some good stuff. It's always nice to see Jackie, of course.