Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well Jessica Lange has a couple Emmys, a couple Oscars, countless nominations, and kids with both Sam Shepard and Baryshnikov. I think she's done just fine in life.

And I'm very happy to hear all these people have such nice things to say about Jane, but I miss her. I'm SO ready for this Tracy dry spell to be over!!!

• Members

Seriously! It's so not right when she's not on screen for so long!

And although thatch be true Jessica's performance on American horror story deserved an emmy or sag award (also the show itself)

And although thatch be true Jessica's performance on American horror story deserved an emmy or sag award (also the show itself)

• Members

so what do you guys think? My theory is luke was programmed somehow while he was drugged by Heather and the egg salad painting which is now conveniently hanging in the Qs living room is gonna trigger luke to do stuff like the old grand Putnam storyline...

sounded like he was nice and sincere today to Tracy

here we go again....lunacy round 6 :)

• Members

I agree. I cannot deal with another "mask" reveal. But I think brainwashed/programmed in some way. Either way, I like that it's a different story for them to play. I really enjoyed Jane's performance today during the proposal. Classic Tracy.

Looking forward to the story play out. They've been working quite a bit together lately so YAY! Whatever it is.