Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hooked I think your new start in life should include doing a Goruck Light with me sometime in 2014. They are have as long as a regular challenge (they are during the day too, not like the all nighters I do), you carry less weight in your ruck, and usually almost no running. They have a bunch in Texas and California in 2014...you should think about it....

https://www.goruck.com/light

Edited by halee

• Members

Yes, You can mall walk with a backpack. wink.png

I think things will turn around next year, These IIC do not know how to pace a story or rotate characters. I'm sure Jane will turn up in some story next year and there will be a few Tracy heavy months and several not so much.

And so it goes...

• Members

All this means for me is a lighter holiday season for TV. Their pacing is horrible, and none of the stories going on currently hold my interest. Spin/Ellie/Georgie leaving isn't thrilling me in the least. Robin lost interest for me a long time ago. Jerry isn't real - never has been. Carly/Franco.... less said about that the better. And why, oh why does the term 'mob war' seem a constant on this show? Surely there is something else they can be doing.

• Members

Oooh. That Goruck Light thing looks fun. I have a rapid heart beat though, I doubt I'd get very far. I did do my very FIRST 5K this year. I was like, the tail end of the finish line, but I did it! Walking, not running. Lawd, how I miss the days when I could walk a mile in less than fifteen minutes. Don't ask me how long it took me to finish. Just....don't. :)

What I really want to do, that I've never done, is zip line. Haven't worked up the courage to do it yet, though.

Hope everyone had a good holiday for those that celebrated. I haven't peeked in, in a little while-I actually forgot my password for a minute! Can someone break down which dates Tracy has been on since they came back from the island? I have the shows DVR'd, just need to go back and watch them. I've got house guests camped in my living room(and have for the last two months) so not a lot of time for TV watching.

If anyone could break it down for me, it'd be appreciated, if not, that's okay.

I guess we didn't get a Q Thanksgiving, huh? Bummer. :(

Everyone hunker down for the winter weather. We have some coming our way this weekend, and I get to travel for it. :) Yay me.

Take care, everyone.

• Members

think luke/tracy are either on T or W this week

Loose lips at soaptown has them celebrating their separate victories together...luke having delivered the cure to Sean D offscreen and Tracy thinking AJ was convicted but then aj walks in a free man

Then she goes totally MIA. Jane has not taped since these scenes and Tony only a couple times with Lulu and Bobbie

• Members

I've got a quick question for you guys, after being on vacation for 2 weeks and then coming home sicker than a dog; I spent my Saturday on the couch catching up on GH and I wondered what happened to Rafe? He is no longer on the show?

Also, a quick blurb from SoapZone has spoiler for Tracy next week, it reads "Tracy's ELQ troubles aren't over"