The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Looks like Tracy is on Monday only this week.

I think they will be on week of the 11th with Patrick and lante

The luke/tracy reunion if it plays out that way is like Halee said kind of neither here nor there being the way RC does write couples and loses interest and has huge pacing issues. So if they do agree to get back together monday then its like they are barely on and when does Luke take off again for parts unknown for TG's winter hiatus

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I used to hate the time TG was on vacation. But the show has so much going on now that I just don't care anymore. TG makes it really hard for me to care for that character any longer. And I really can't say I care for a Luke/Tracy reunion either. I want to see a smart and strong Tracy and a Tracy who cares for her family. A Monica/Tracy scenes would be nice or Tracy visiting AJ in jail not to mention she should be there for Lulu.

• Members

None of that is going to happen. The Q's are even smaller now than they were last year, and all Tracy was given was some BS about relish. If anything, the shift from the Sonny obsession went to the Scorpios and Davises, not the Quartermaines. Now that's not a bad thing, but it certainly doesn't give any reason for Tracy to have something written to highlight her strengths. Being with Luke at least makes her multidiminsional. For years before Luke, she was the most a-sexual character on the entire canvas. Relationships aren't everything, but in a soap they are paramount. It seems Tracy has one of three jobs: Luke's wife, fighting for ELQ and propping other characters. None of that is about Tracy developing herself. So given the three, it's LuNacy all the way. At least we get JE's stellar scenes when she's with TG.

• Members

SeanM

Jane and Tony taped several days with Patrick/Sabrina, baby connie and also with lante. Then one day Jane worked with Lulu/connie/olivia while tony worked with tristan, finola and I think some with tyler and kmc.

So besides Monday's show that is just luke/tracy, there are about 4 more episodes of them together with hospital peeps and lulu/connie etc. coming up

• Members

From Loose Lips on the soaptown site.

GENERAL HOSPITAL: November is gonna be one hell of a sweeps month and you won’t believe what you will see!!! Will Tracy and Luke finally commit and make love? Is it the end of the road for Duke Lavery? When Sony finds out what Morgan did how will he handle his son and will he finally get rid of Julian Jerome? And that’s just for starters as you may have read from the previews for the week of November 4th…..Jon Lindstrom will be returning and he will bring with him Lucas (who as of now has not been cast yet as TPTB are auditioning) If you remember Bobbie works in Seattle as does her doctor son Lucas and the announcement on twitter made by Jacklyn Zeman says she is returning to Port Charles so Lucas should not be far behind….Don’t expect Michael Saucedo (Juan) to be around more then a few episodes, this will all tie in with Sabrina his so called cousin. Or is she? Could Juan and Sabrina be siblings? No way… how could that be since Lily was killed in a car bombing, but if you remember she did have Juan with Miguel so whats to say she didn’t have another child with someone else or perhaps the two are twins? Stranger things have happened my darlings…….A gift for the viewers from TPTB we will see Juan and Liz (real life husband and wife) in a sweet scene together during his short stay……Ilene Kirsten was thrilled to get that phone call to come to LA and relive the role that made her a mega legend in the soap world. While she enjoyed playing Roxy when she slipped back into her Delia role she had to think how Delia would be 25 years down the road. As for now there are no more scenes coming up for Delia but Ilene did mention she would love to come back and play opposite Maura West, but then who wouldn’t…..Michael and Morgan finally have it out, will Michael be swimming with the fishes as is Jason?……The court battle begins over baby Connie and it only gets worst as the claws come out as does secrets. who will win the battle for Connie? …….Finally Robert and Anna enact a plan to escape Jerry’s clutches.

• Members

Who is Kate Hall?

I finally saw the show - LuNacy truly was great. The tears in Tracy's eyes when he spoke plain English were powerful. She's wanted this for a long time. The thing that gives me the most hope was the last few lines about wanting it spicy. Remember in the early days when they played and teased? Then about year four or five, Guza got them into this rut of Luke running around behind her back and Tracy being a shrew. That wasn't the LuNacy that we fell in love with, but it was the one we had to endure, with a few extraordinary scenes to elevate it from the same-old-same-old. It started around the time he wrote that they had never been married in the first place - which did horrible things to the pair.

I'm hoping we are heading back to the playful LuNacy who really were a force of nature. No more broken Tracy and reckless Luke. I want them scheming and manipulating, and laughing all the way to the bank.

• Members

Hey Lady, How've ya been?!!! I've missed you but have been on and off on here and the show for the most part. Headed to youtube in a minute to see if today's epi has been posted.

Congrats on your December graduation! What is your degree in? Come back more often. I should talk though since I only post here like maybe once every 6-10 months.

We should all have a chat night sometime soon like we used to in the old days. I LOVED chat notes.