Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I have absolutely no idea about the spoiler for today that went "Luke and Tracy begin a new chapter" because I cannot, for the life of me figure out what the new chapter was. They were on the plane Tracy kept flashing back to Luke's declaration of love and Luke was flirting with the flight attendant. Nothing happened!?!?!

• Members

It looked a bit differently to me. I think the entire episode for them today was a set-up. Luke learning that he unwittingly left Robin behind is going to come up, and Tracy being the one to want to go back, is significant. I also didn't see any amount of flirting over the usual you'd expect from Luke - not anything near what we've seen in the past.

I think it was a new chapter. Tracy still doesn't believe Luke, and she assumes he's forgotten everything he promised. Luke, for his part, was completely focused on the fact that he and Tracy survived. None of his behaviour was at her expense. If Luke can be guilty of anything, it's being oblivious. But when the suggestion came about that they go back, Luke was immediately concerned that Tracy not put herself in danger.

Luke needs a clue (or twenty) for sure, but if we're going to get their version of 'happily ever after', it's not going to come at once.

• Members

Yet another full week without any luke or tracy.

I'm guessing maybe the week of the 4th they will show up again.

Whatever situation happened with GF and whatever situation is allegedly happening with TG seems to have derailed whatever fall story JE might have had. At least according to that HNY guy on DD>

• Members

I don't buy that. These weeks would have been in the can before the latest TG thing hit the gossip waves, and GF wasn't part of the story anyway. It's easy to feed conspiracy theories when you're anonymous.

One of the rags does have them mentioned as part of November sweeps.

• Members

That's cuz those scenes were written for Laura. All the breakdowns that got released had Luke with Laura during all those scenes and Tracy back in PC in her own story. Scenes didn't feel like Tracy cuz they were written for Laura before Genie was gone and Tracy was slipped into the CI story.

• Members

that's quite the stretch. it was very Tracy and Luke. conspiracy theories are always ripe for the picking, and I think a large part of that is because certain viewers can't seem to tell the difference between GF and the "Angel". it doesn't take much of an imagination for an anonymous person to say their spoilers are wrong because there were last minute changes - not that they were just wrong or were playing a fanbase that is as gullible as all get-out

but regardless of conspiracy theories, some things are just canon, period. Tracy saved Luke, period. Tracy and Luke are together, period. daydreaming another story is only fanfic, not canon