Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

"but good news daddy. I'm learning! I didn't Marty this one!". Best line on the show. So funny!!

As for Edward I know they have to do a funeral day and pay respect but Tracy's speech the other day sounded like a eulogy. It looked like that would have been in place of a funeral but now that they have to do one I wonder how that'll go

Where'd you find that clip? Nicely done!!!!

• Members

Tracy's speech was certainly wrapping up the life of Edward Quartermaine, but there will be more.

Just watched yesterday's show. Poor Tracy. I'm starting to think Joe Jr. is just a stupid punk, not anyone as dangerous as Sonny makes him out to be, and while I can't stand the new Kate, I love the white-trash Connie, but I'm more and more convinced she wasn't raped. I'm thinking who Joe is with Tracy and Trey is the real deal.

• Members

i keep thinking of the epi on 8.24 when jerry is giving his water speech. Joe Jr. was behind him making notes on an ipad.

At the time i thought, 'An Ipad has a camera. Why do they have Joe with an ipad? Not very gangsterish and certainly not random.'

They might be setting Joe up for a version of a Dominic/Dante story. Maybe Joe Jr was such a bad mobster because he didn't want to be a mobster.. he was (is)

a spy/mole for authorities.

Just sayn'....

They could go that route. Would make sense.

As for the rape. Don't know how they explain that... Other than two young people + alcohol + bad choices. I will say, if Kate didn't want it.. it was rape, no matter how drunk Joe was or how much he regrets it now.

Will be interesting to see how they play this out. I LOVE that Tracy has a meaty story. I LOVE how all the characters are being used now. I am really enjoying this show.

That said, I need my LuNacy. I don't want TIIC to think that just because I appreciate their approach will mean I'll watch. I appreciated OLTL, but I stopped watching years ago -- mostly because they split Bo Nora. Didn't start watching again until around the time of the Clora wedding, when they began hinting strongly at reuniting Bo Nora.

Bottom line: good writing is one thing. Writing the characters the way they're supposed to be -- that's another.

Do it TIIC. Right this wrong. Or, in other words: Write this right! Do it. Deliver my LuNacy. The sooner the better.

• Members

I think joe had sex with kate as connie who was consentual but kate remembers it as rape cause connie was out . maybe connie turned back to kate at the end and remembers it differently

I think that is how they will get around the rape. I think we will see either connie admitting it like she was telling trey she wanted to abort him yesterday

but he did admit he killed john's sister because she was talking to a fed

• Members

<p>

</p>

<p>I think it applied equally to both, actually. </p>

<p> </p>

<p>As for the Joe Jr. thing, I think we're going to find out Con-Kate is even more mentally screwed up than we thought. Joe Jr. was pretty emphatic that he didn't rape anyone, and I actually believe him. Now stupid teenage sex not well thought out, oh yeah. I think the response to the character has possibly changed his role in the show. I know I've warmed up to him since the beginning. There is still a lot we don't know, and considering Sonny judges people without all the facts, I imagine what he thing of Joe Jr. is seriously flawed.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>It will be interesting to see if Joe really slept with Kate or Connie or someone else. TPTB do like these alter stories, and I'll accept one of them (not many, like OLTL had). Besides, Connie is a hoot - so much more entertaining than Kate.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos

• Members

I don't know if i'd say the original is always best, but here is my problem with Kelly Sullivan, SHE IS MY AGE!!!! I cannot understand for the life of me why casting would hire a chick who is 15 years Maurice's junior when they are suppose to be playing childhood sweethearts!?!?! I like Kelly don't get me wrong, but they made a big mistake giving a 34 year old a 25 year old son. I know it happens all the time in soaps ie. JE and WK are only 6 years apart but the problem is Kelly looks her age if maybe she were in her 40's it would work better but when I watched yesterdays show I couldn't help but laugh my ass off!!!

Also, a bit off topic but I have to wonder about this whole Joe raping Kate thing, because she is having flashbacks of Joe on top of her, but here is a question, while I don't pretend to know much about women getting raped only from watching Law & Order: SVU, but who takes off all their clothes? Clearly Joe does not have his shirt on in her flashbacks, but who does that? Don't they usually have their shirt on? I don't know it just seemed weird to me.......I have a feeling Kate has ANOTHER personality inside her, look at OLTL Vivki/Nicki were on for many many years before her other alters came out Jean and Tommy, there might have been more but I can't remember it was years ago when I watched. Just my thought!

• Members

<p>I'm wondering if Joe Jr. wasn't planned to be one of those character, much like Luke, who is misjudged for the decent person he actually is down deep (sometimes very, very deep down), and that most of his schtick after dealing with Sonny, won't be him establishing who he really is as a person. He raised Trey single handedly, it seems, was cleared of all murder charges (didn't Sonny say Joe Jr. wasn't held accountable at all?), and probably didn't do as much to Connie that she claims he did (who herself is a card carrying liar of the first order).</p>

<p> </p>

<p>The hook-up with Tracy is the thing that really throws a straight out bad-guy into a questionable light. He is very good to her, saved her life when he didn't have to, and seems interested in her outside of her money. Sure he's a putz, but the only things we really know about his history are viewed through Sonny - another person who can't be trusted with accuracy.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Too many questions around this guy to say anything definitive yet - except about his growing feelings for Tracy, which seem very genuine and focused on Tracy the Woman, not Tracy the Billionaire.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos