Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
I don't think her outfit today was as bad as it could have been. The sleeves were 3/4th, and while it was flowy like a table cloth, it wasn't one of those heavy jackets that she likes to wear. LOL though about it being a test.

Hopefully, there is more to next week other than the Skate wedding. Don't think I'll be watching that...

• Members

So does anyone else think that Connie is the real personality and Kate was the alter. Connie cheated on Sonny with Joe, flipped out and created Kate. That would explain the rape.

But it wouldn't explain the murder. I don't believe Sonny killed Theresa. Maybe, each one thinks the other did it, but neither did?

Honestly, even if they make Joe out to be the "good" mobster, I don't want him to be with Tracy. Sure, let her have a hot fling... I'm all for that. But I want them to kill him off eventually.

I need LuNacy.

Crave it.

It must happen.

It's my end game.

Without it, I'll be gonzo again soon.

I do LOVE the dialogue lately (the Monica Tracy stuff yesterday was WONDERFUL), and the ensemble cast thrills me. The storylines are fast-paced and interesting. But to me GH is LuNacy. No LuNacy is like Snickers without nuts or tacos without cheese.

It

Just

Doesn't

Work.

• Members

Given who his accusers are, I'm believing more of Joseph's story than anyone else's. Can't wait until Luke gets back in town. Luke will automatically believe Sonny and will try to keep Tracy away from Joseph, Tracy will resent the implication of being a pawn and will pull back, and we have a real tug-of-war going on.

• Members

Do we know when Tony is back? I am just wondering, because I heard the rumors someone will get shot at the wedding. My first thought was the victim will be Johnny, because isn't BB leaving? My second thought was, let Luke be back by then, and let it be Tracy who gets shot.

Because I like beating up on characters I like, and I think a gunshot is one thing Tracy hasn't suffered yet. Besides, if Luke is back, he'd be at the wedding. And I would imagine Joe is lurking somewhere. Why or how it happens doesn't really matter I don't guess, as long as Joe isn't the shooter and he hits her by accident. I just want two men fighting over Tracy like yesterday. And honestly, I cannot wait for Luke's face when he knows the new man in Tracy's life is Joe Scully, Jr.

Let the games begin, my friends. Yeah yeah, I know, more than likely the one hit will be Trey or Kristina, thus setting off a "Mob war" between Sonny and Joe.

BUt....let me have my moment, m'kay?

And if we are calling Tracy as the victim, let it be because she is protecting Trey as Joe asks her to do, or Lulu. Because Mama Bear Tracy is the best, and I want Trey/Tracy(odd alliteration there, guess they'll have to call him Joey when Tracy is around) to get close.

Because even if he and kate do eventually make nice, I think Tracy will be drawn to Trey because of his similarity in age to Dillon and from just missing her boys.

• Members

*points at halee*

DREAM KILLER!!!!!

*runs off*

Sorry for the outburst. :)

I just spent the last twenty minutes yelling over the phone at a client because she couldn't hear ME because she was switching buses. I could hear her just fine, but I had to repeat EVERY.STINKING.SENTENCE. at least three times and almost yelling at the end because of the stupid bus motors.

I so wanted to tell her to hang her phone up and call me when she got OFF her bus. Uggggghhhhh TGIF people, TGIF

In all seriousness....I am into JOe now because of Tracy, but if Tracy's not at the wedding...it's skippage time for me. I have no interest in it if my girl ain't there.

• Members

Totally agree and Love your comparisons to LuNacy,just not the same. Plus I love how you included the joe/sonny/kate(Connie) stuff in there and the diversoj of who killed Theresa,the mob is what brought me into Gh, =/ if you need to rant on my mob liking idc,I ♥ haterz!

Oh that would be a throwdown! OD!

That'd be a great way to deliver the BIG storylines for the SKate wedding

• Members

Anyone else catch Anna today? I make a point of NOT watching Anna/Luke scenes, but she was alone and sounding as though she were Alone alone. She didn't know where Luke was and hadn't been in touch with him.

Jason and John figuring out together the missing parts of Sam's baby….. not sure what to think about that one.

And is it just me, or does anyone else think they are doing Sabrina with Sabrina? Lady Doc is never going to last (way too pushy), but sweet Sabrina might very well bring it home on some level. Don't know about anyone else, but I'm liking the new hospital staff. Disappointed that AGAIN it's only white women, but at least newbies aren't mobbies.