The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I have been thinking since I started back watching that Tracy is still filler, compared to the lengths and total of the scenes for the others. And I'm a little okay with her just being supporting-but today doesn't even count as filler IMO. That scene wasn't even five minutes long, was it?

It definitely still has the "show eaten by the mob" feel to it.

That said-i still like Tracy and Joseph, although knowing he's got the bad taste to kidnap Krustina makes me dislike him. I mean seriously dude. Kidnap a character that doesn't suck butt. Kristina is like a migraine laced with a sinus attack with a side of menstrual cramps.

Kidnap Tracy, Joe, if ya gotta kidnap somebody. She can be your hostage, you and she can go "on the run" and just......ooops that would be on a show that treated Jane like the queen she is and gave her the airtime she deserved.

I do think more and more that it is obvious Connie (who I'm sorry, is just gross) and Joe's sex was consensual. Especially after she lusted after Milo. I don't care how ripped he is. MILO????!! *falls over laughing*

So I'm wondering how long the kidnapping is going to last, if it happens at all, or if Trey stops him. How come Sonny doesn't kill Joe if it happens? I guess Joe working for the feds is probably out, since he's committing felonies left and right.

Still like the potential of Tracy and Joe, though. And I do think he needs to be redeemed somewhat, though not too much. I don't like the idea of Tracy knowing some of the things she at least suspects, and not caring about them, or not seeming to.

I want him to WANT to be worthy of her. I want him to CARE what she thinks. I think he sort of does, but not enough. Not yet.

The kiss today in their two minute scene? Hot of course. They DO have electric chemistry.

And some are specn'g her with Clint? *pa-TOOEY*

UGH, just no.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

^^^ Yeah, she was hardly on today. I think Tracy and Joe were out of place in today's show. It's like TPTB had a little extra room and just inserted them in.

I don't think she has been filler in previous episodes this month though. I think she played a center role quite a bit... I remember watching and thinking, "Wow, did she really just have that many meaningful segments???"

• Members
I think it lasts like a day or two if that. I think trey rescues her and joe gets shot. He probably then shows back up to tracy for help or something. I think the spoiler for oct 5th that tracy has to make an important decision is will she cover for him or maybe hide him or just wash her hands of him....

• Members

Ah see, now I like this. I will admit, a part of me thinks they'd be great at an on the run sl. Such a sl though, would only be root worthy if they were innocent. Knowing he's guilty of this, I like that Tracy is most likely going to turn him in. She should. I like the idea of her taking care of him-but again-if he's guilty, and she harbors him....Tracy is far from perfect, but she tries to do the right thing. In this instance of course, the right thing is probably going to make Joe mad at her. But that's also good. I am actually loving this all the way around. :)

Ms.Q, you are right about the significant scenes, she never would have gotten those under Guza, in a non sweeps storyline. And barely even then.

I want it to come out that Joe didn't rape Kate, and I want something to come about to redeem him a little, but otherwise I am good with him as he is. Scuzzy, but IMO kind of likeable, and if Tracy rubs off on him enough, he can become grudgingly loveable. I have to say though, even after years of being married to Luke and probably spending time in lots of "dives", I don't think Tracy would have stayed in that hotel room yesterday.

I guess though, Joe is running out of money, which means he didn't take the millions-though I never thought he did. That's Jerry or someone else.

I wonder if they'll be on today.

• Members

It seems like there should be one scene of follow up

I would think he would need to get rid of her so he can go carry out his plan

But IDK there doesn't seem like it

Although today sonny tries to get Joe's location out of trey, so maybe they will cut to the follow up scene

cause really--how do we know she didn''t just kiss him and then leave that flea bag bed bug motel?

LOL

• Members

hooked, is she supposed to be on today?

you usually know these things.

And do you know for certain that joe will kidnap Kristina or is that a guess?

And how do you know he won't die?

I want him to die.

Lots of hot sex while he's alive.. and then death. That's what I want.

P.S. I thought the eye roll at the door and the shirt grab were wonderfully perfect. Scene was brief, but hot.

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

yah he does take kristina but it isn't some long thng

he might die at some point but not in next few weeks

I don't know about today...if so it will probably just be like one follow up scene

but I'm doubting it....it seemed like they have every time shown some afterglow type scene and since this was like a get back together type deal or I believe you type deal I would think there might be one more scene

But our GH luck, probably not!!

Next W and F for sure as she is in CGS

• Members

Of course not. :)

You know, there is just such a wealth of potential SL's with Tracy and Joe. The age difference, the class/social difference, the backgrounds, etc. They should milk it for all it is worth. There isn't a more complex couple on GH. There are really no couples like them left on daytime, are there? Good old fashioned soapiness.

Are they inspiring anyone to do any fan fics? :)

Let's speculate how Joe will react when Tracy turns him in. I would imagine he would be the one to end things this time...but for some reason I am prepared to be surprised by his reaction.

• Members

Hotsheet for next week:

http://cdn.media.abc.go.com/m/images/shows...21001_Page2.jpg

While all this wedding chaos is happening, Kristina finds herself abducted ... by Joe Jr.! Can Trey find her and convince his father not to kill the woman he loves? And is Tracy truly done with "Joseph" like she says, or will he rope her back into his web?

Wait...so it sure didnt look like she was done with him yesterday did it? And she confides in Monica on the 3rd that she couldn't resist him, while he is in the midst of kidnapping. So what changes? Maybe Monica tells her she is crazy to trust him and she agrees but then boom he shows up at her door shot needing help?

• Members

soapcentral.com next week

Alexis is concerned when she can't find Kristina

Trey searches for his wife

Trey begins to suspect that his father is responsible for Kristina's disappearance

Joe defends his actions

Joe turns to Tracy for help, as the police close in

sneak peek for week of 8th

All of Heather's transgressions are exposed

Duke's intentions are revealed

Luke returns

Tracy and Luke lean on each other