The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

What is the name of your fic? Is it on ff.net? I will have to check it out.

Erhm....that hotsheet spoiler doesn't sound good. Is he really even thinking about killing Kristina? Not that I care about Krusty, but if they really aren't going to try and redeem Joe-if he's gonna continue doing this stupid stuff....I don't know if I want him with Tracy.

Great chemistry or not. Tracy is bad, but she's not EVIL. I don't need Joe to be "good" or "nice" overall, but I do need him to be more on Tracy's level in terms of lines he will not cross.

Unless of course, this is all leading up to something big for her.

It ticks me off though, that they are wasting that chemistry. Please writers fix him. Just a bit. Don't go down THAT road.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sorry to burst your bubble but considering Joe's character(history) there's a 75% chance he is going to harm Kristina or do something of the sort to get revenge. That's the whole plot point that brought him into the story,revenge. And about the fanfic,it is on ff.net and if you go on the GH archive it'll be somewhere on the first page. It's called; Life without you:series

• Members

I don't know if I buy the history argument. That would mean Tracy is destined to withold someone else's heart pills, that Sonny is going to open another strip club, that Luke is going to rape again, etc.

I am perfectly okay with Joe going to jail for a few months and then coming back, or even being in jail onscreen. I don't have a problem with him paying for his actions. My only issue is, I don't want to waste time since who knows how much longer GH will last? I'd rather he be redeemed somehow and not have to leave the canvas, so that no real time is wasted.

• Members

No I haven't had a chance to read the fic yet, I still don't have internet at home, so I can only skim stories when I get the opportunity. I am way behind on many I used to keep up with....when I do get the chance I'll pm you to let you know it's me...my sign on name there is different.

I wonder what the spoilers mean for Joe. I just don't get the point in him getting any "romance" time at all, if the plan has always been to kill him off or send him to jail. I don't think he's just a plot point to bring Luke and Tracy back together. But honestly, how is he going to get out of this one?

I will admit, I went a little "awwww" at the spoiler for Luke and Tracy also. I like their friend dynamic.

• Members

next week from tvsource:

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/previews/3053-general-hospital-previews-week-of-october-1?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=tvsource

Trey decides to tell Kristina the truth about his parents. Alexis and Trey are concerned when they learn Kristina never made it to the wedding. Trey is worried his father did something to her and when he bursts in on Joe Jr., he finds a horrifying situation. Joe insists he needs to get back at Sonny to give Trey the life he deserves. Monica finds Tracy with Joe’s medal and she insists she’d planned on giving it back, but one thing led to another. Tracy must decide if she wants to help Joe before the police arrive.

• Members

hooked, thanks for the spoilers. Is it true that Joe Jr. and Duke will be sharing scenes in the future? If so, sounds like TPTB may be keeping Joe Jr. around longer than expected...

I read that RS hasn't filmed with JE recently though, so not sure what is the outcome of Tracy and Joe. They definitely did not look over in Thursday's episode, but it seemed like something was cut...

• Members

umm.. why do you think it's a "friend" dynamic here? Maybe there are looking at each other and thinking, 'aw sh!t I messed up by stepping outside this relationship."

No, Tracy, DON'T DO IT!

NOOOOO Joe for longer time. Buh-bye!

No RS and JE because JE is hooking up again with TG. You heard it here first folks.

VIVA LA LUNACY!!!

• Members

IT was actually in SID this week in the article where Jane got the Gold Star for performance

Of course not with her name written on it like that! I think it is from an older photoshoot as there is a pic of her/tony and nathan parsons together in that same outfit by jim warren

Here is another version of the luke/tracy spoiler for the 12th. This is after joe kidnaps kristina, shows up to her for help and she has to decide to help him or not when the police close in

10/12

Luke comforts Tracy when she loses control of her emotions.

Edited by hookedongh