• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

looks like joe jr dies when jason dies apparently in a shootout on the docks

someone last night dropped tracy doens't go to jason's funeral (assuming she stays with edward or something)

they also dropped she is moving in to a corporate ELQ story where people are vying for position and duke/robin tie in somehow down the road

Did you guys see Leslie's tweet last night--she is taping five days this week and seven shows. She said it was like some 80s flashback for her and it was nice to flex her acting muscles

So happy for her. She should get some good material with jason dead and AJ back

• Members

To be perfectly honest, a corporate story that involves Duke is a lot more interesting than being a mobbie's shag at the moment. Sure it's nice that Tracy is the character getting most of the action, but it's junior high level stuff. Something with Tracy/Luke/Duke/Anna sounds a lot more appealing. I hope they have an historic connection for Duke and Tracy. That would set off interesting interactions with the four of them.

• Members

*goes into corner and cries*

I really doubt it's true-the constant rumors about Joe being a goner remind me of how people kept saying Ethan would be killed off or written off because almost no one liked him when he first came on. I think at least some of it is someone just jealous of the character's attention for some reason.

If it IS true, they need to bring the actor back as someone else and still hook him back up with Tracy. They have far more chemistry than TG and JE ever had, and I actually buy that Joe is into Tracy-something I rarely bought with Lacy, no matter how badly I wanted to.

I have no interest in a big business sl. I find them beyond boring most of the time. I do want to see ELQ, but in passing. I want to see funny or otherwise emotional board meetings, but I don't care about corporate sl's.

Because that's how the spoilers sound to me. I have no idea what's going to happen, but once again it sounds to me like here is Luke spending time with Tracy, partly because a woman he really wants won't give him the time of day.

She deserves better. If the whole point to Joe was for Luke to realize what he's missing, fine. But they need to write it that way and TG needs to act it that way.

Otherwise, I'm Tracy/Joe all the way. They are obviously not without issues, but I'll take a couple with issues that are both into each other, over Tracy begging for Luke's scraps any day of the week. I'm tired of that, as a Tracy FF. Especially not if Laura comes back.

Screw that mess. She's a better woman in every way than Laura will ever be-and I want a man that wants HER for HER.

That, as written thus far, is not Luke.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

From soapzone for this week:

Trey gets ready to give Kristina full disclosure on his sorry lineage.

• Trey and Alexis freak out because Kristina didn’t show up for Sonny’s wedding to Kate.
  • Trey is in a bad, bad way.
  • Trey immediately goes mentally to his dad as having victimized Kristina, and goes after Joe Jr.
  • Trey busts Joe Jr. in the middle of a… kidnapping? It’s dire.
  • Joe monologues about his justification for doing what he did, to exact retribution on Sonny so that Trey can be free and have what’s coming to him.
  • Monica comes across a pensive Tracy holding Joe’s medallion.
  • At first, Tracy remarks that she wanted to return the medallion to Joe Jr. as soon as she can. But then he looked at her that way.
  • Tracy admits to Monica that she’s got it bad for Joseph, despite the truth coming out about him.
  • Just how bad? Bad enough to be an active accessory when the cops close in on Joe Jr.
  • Joe Jr. reaches out to Tracy to lift him out of this jam.

• Vacation’s over, Luke. Like a bad penny, he resurfaces back in Port Charles—to be Tracy’s rock. They are each other’s buttresses… Duke Lavery, the presumed DEAD Duke Lavery, presents himself as very much alive and in need of something special.

he is dying pretty sure he is involved in jason's death shoot out or whatever

• Members

Legitimate spoilers from a legitimate source, or just anonymous "insiders"? Because I could say Joe is dying, and say it every day from now until the day RS was to leave, and if Joe got killed off, I'd be right, but that wouldn't make me an insider.

I think if they can't confirm a date of death, or who kills him-they are full of crap.

SZ BTW, generally just posts things they get elsewhere.

I'd bet it's Heather who presumably kills Jason, over Sam's baby. Jason may be the one to shoot Joe, and Joe might even shoot Jason, but I don't think that is how Jason is going to "die". Jason isn't even in Sonny's orbit now, not really. He's far more about Sam and their spawn. Heather is who Jason is chasing, I suspect Heather is the culprit in that scenario.

If he really does die, TIIC are idiots for letting the actor go. That kind of hotness doesn't come around every day. There isn't another couple on GH who even comes close right now. Maybe Lulu/Dante, but they'd be the only ones, and they are a distant second.

If he does die...I cannot win. Anytime I like something on this show, it gets spit on.

*sigh*

• Members

I'd quote almost all of your posts but that'd probably take up a whole page and a half itself! tongue.png

But I have to say,I agree with each one of your opinions,all in different perspectives,plus I loved that pic of JE,she's absolutly gourggg! I love her eyes! I can't wait for the LuNacy stuff though,and hate as you may but I'm going to miss Jason and why wouldn't they include Tracy in Jason's "death?" Even though she wasn't very fond of Jason doesn't mean she wouldn't go,she'd probably go for her brother if not for Jason. And I'm not a very positive person but, try not to focus on the writters *cough* and their bad writting *cough*. Because don't you remember the good ol' hate days of Guza? I meanhe hooked LuNacy up! If it weren't for him we wouldn't be focusing on perks and problems in the LuNacy love,or talking about them at all I'm sure. Just wanted to get that out the way and one more thing,*eehhmm....... GO LUNACY!!!~♥

Edited by partyperson25

• Members

I hope Tracy doesn't disappear after this SL with Joe Jr. I'd like to see her involved in AJ's return, and I'd also like the LuNacy friendship to continue so as long as it doesn't turn into a triangle with Anna and Luke.

I'm happy for Leslie Charleson. She sounds glad to be acting again (and not just as wallpaper).

I'd rather Jason just leave and not die because we then we are going to have to hear all these speeches about how wonderful of a man he was. rolleyes.gif Maybe not though... Not sure if the current regime is as obsessed with him.

• Members

apparently Joe had some dumb plan today that he would kiill kristina to get back at sonny. he wasn't evne wanting money from a kidnapping

What a stupid plan...like Trey is going to inherit Kristina's trust fund or whatever from being married two days?

And Kristina probably doesn't have any access to money yet anyway or inheritance til Sonny died or whatever

They went from Joe seeming like a semi-decent guy with Tracy to making him about to kill kristina with a gun with no care leading us on a path to not care when he dies

we will all be like thank god tracy is away from him...

Their strategy worked