The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I would imagine Joe blames Sonny for contributing to Tracy now not talking to Joe. Which makes sense in a twisted way. Plus, hearing what Kate/Connie said to Trey-I'm sure all that just fueled the fire.

The 88 million-is this money what Jerry had to give the guy he was working for? And how does Heather fit into this? Because she knew Robin was alive. Was it clear that Duke was the guy Jerry was working for? Or do we still not know? Sorry for all the questions, LOL.

I don't like being confused.

I just want this to be a GOOD Thing. Not another case of Joe working for a psycho.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Jane Elliot photos from the 'General Hospital' panel during day 6 of the Disney ABCTelevision Group portion of the 2012 Summer TCA Tour at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on July 26, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California...

http://www.gettyimag...setType=image#1

Here's a group photo that makes me wonder what is going on, lol.

jajdy9.jpg

• Members

In this issue of SID Jane got the gold star for the scenes on John's last day

it's a great picture of her

Also in the set your dvr section there is stuff about luke/anna. Duke shows up on the 8 9 and luke is back on the 10th but anna not just ready to forgive and forget.....on the 12th, luke and tracy have a relationship pity party with each other I guess over anna and joe

I think I like this new luke/tracy friends dynamic

• Members

I honestly dont think Anna should forgive Luke. First off,because I really despise the AnaL relationship and secondly because he caused Robert to leave and Anna to greive on her own. Yes,yes I know what Luke was trying to do but still and I know she got what she deserved,(in my opinion) but that's not right,Luke should've told her at the start of their tryout relationship