Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

loved the end of the Monica Tracy stuff today. LOVED it.

They were talking, actually joking, about sex!

Who would have thought!?!?!

This regime is GREAT for older women. GREAT!

NOW all they have to do is reunite LuNacy.

I'm glad Tracy is gettin' some... but she's getting it from the wrong place. Really.

(and is tracy is dorian and alexis is nora and anna is viki... who is Monica? hmmmmm)

• Members

Ditto this. I really don't want Tracy going back to only appearing onscreen when Luke or Lulu are around. If it means a whole new man for her so I can see her do her thing....I am more than happy to accept this.

Besides, they are sexy. Did I say that already? It bears repeating. Frumpa can come back and have Luke. For the moment I am more than happy with Luke and Tracy as good friends.Now if Frumpa doesn't stay (please have her not stay) I would love a triangle.

Two men fighting over Tracy. No Frumpa. Win/win.

It was in one of the articles I think someone posted here, she was just talking about Luke and Tracy breaking up. I don't remember when it was posted.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

Chiming in to say that I'm a Tracy fan first (although I think a lot of us here already know that), so I am totally loving this current story line. I really hope they don't kill Joe off. It kind of seems like a waste to pair him with Tracy just to kill him off, like why bring him into her orbit? Why not just keep him with Sonny/Trey/Kate, etc?

Tracy's in the previews for Monday with Joe/Sonny... This will be her 3rd day in a row! biggrin.png

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

And, she was on four days this past week total, no? For those watching all the time, when is the last time that happened?? And it isn't even sweeps ! :) Although I guess that was a sweeps like story, but still.....

About Joe. I watched the Joe and Trey scenes, and I've seen him with Tracy. There is something different about him. He isn't just a typical "enemy of Sonny". In the first place, Joe is sort of in the right. I realize "mob rules" are that Joe Sr betrayed Sonny (I forget how) and Sonny killed him in self defense, and then Sonny took his territory. I get that it's sort of accepted that you take an enemy's territory, etc in that sort of situation. But really, who can blame Joe Jr for being mad about it? Sonny didn't earn it, nor did he inherit it. He basically stole it, but the way it happened is accepted in their world.

So yeah...it's not like Joe Jr is just hating on Sonny for no logical reason. I think he needs to let it go already, but I understand it.

He obviously loves his son and is beginning to care about Tracy. He has tangible remorse for some of his actions (not wanting Trey to know about the dealings with Jerry). I don't believe he raped Kate.

There is the thorny issue of McBain's dead sister, but if John McBain is so convinced Joe did it now, why hasn't Joe been arrested for it? Didn't Joe supposedly confess to Sonny(and John overheard it) that he killed Teresa McBain?

Eh. I don't know what to think about that one, yet. I just know that Joe isn't some Manny Ruiz or even Lorenzo Alcazar. He has a different quality and feel. I feel that "big bear" thing in his scenes yesterday with Trey too, at least at the beginning. I don't really think Joe WANTS to be a mobster. I think he's just mad his dad never believed enough in him.

If Guza were still writing this show, I'd say it's a given that Joe is a goner. Now? I just don't know. I don't think it is a given. That doesn't mean it won't happen eventually, it's certainly a possibility. But then, it's possible for any character to be killed off of a soap.

I don't mind him being a schemer and a little bit shady-it won't work long term for him and Tracy if he ISN'T anti-heroish. If he's too good, he won't understand or want to be around her, and she'll be bored by him.

I think he needs a little more softening up, but overall, I don't have a problem with him just as he is. I'd rather he didn't participate in plans to poison a town(but we still don't know WHY he did it-and I don't think it was just for money), but I think he's going to be redeemed there, too.

My thoughts are that Jerry is alive, and will come back and try to get Joe to help him with something. Joe will pretend to go along, but will really be working with the "good" guys to nail Jerry.

I've been reading too much fanfic, LOL. Would love for something like that to happen, though.

• Members

Personally, I think LuNacy may have run its course. They were magnificent together, but I am Tracy fan at the end of the day and I am tired of watching her be nothing more than Luke's ass-kisser. He doesn't deserve her, or Anna. Or even Laura at this point.

Edited by SoapBoy94