• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

quick gh recap

tracy says edward is fine, joe is with her at hospital room where she is getting edward's hat or something

she invites him to move in to the Q mansion (damn she works fast)

they walk out in hall, he sees sonny and quickly drags her back in and says he can't wait and he wants her now

They have sex in the hospital room and afterwards she says she doesn't even know his last name

Trey calls and wants to see him. He leaves

Tracy alone in the hospital room finds his necklace (the one trey has the matching one to) and says her mystery man initials are JMS

• Members

^^^LOL Someone said on Twitter................you know that akward moment where you've screwed someone 3 times & now to embarassed to ask their last name......:) :) This is not who Tracy is, I can't imagine what they are planning with her, and if this is suppose to be the beginning of her "big" storyline.

• Members

That's what I think, too...that there is something different about Joe, Jr, as opposed to Sonny's many other enemies. The main difference being that none of them expressed remorse over their deeds, and at least we've seen some of that from Joe.

I still like him, and I like them. I cannot imagine Frank's point in showing Tracy with this man, only to kill him off. I suppose if he waits until Tracy has strong feelings for him, it could be good drama. Or, if Tracy finds out about Joe's "dealings" with Jerry and how Joe is sort of indirectly responsible for the Metro Court stuff and Alan's death...well, I can see Tracy trying to kill him herself. Maybe even actually doing it. But I hope that's not where this is going. Especially since I just read GF just got the boot from Y&R. They will bring her back to GH-and of course, even if Lacy had a chance, I don't want to see Tracy up against Laura for Luke. Nope. Not when she has a man that actually likes her without her having to compete for his affections.

I'll take Tracy/Joe all the way.

As far as Tracy inviting him to live in....on one hand, it seems fast. On the other, she's obviously no dummy, no matter how much she likes the "lovin". It makes MORE sense to have him close by, to watch him, if you don't entirely trust him or know him. At least that way, it's harder to hide secrets.

OTOH-asking him to move in because she doesn't entirely trust him, smacks of old, jealous, possessive Tracy, and I thought we were past that.

Time will tell, I guess.

I teared up at the Tracy/Edward/Patrick/Emma stuff-but I only saw their clips.

I don't know that I will go back to watching the whole show, because honestly nothing else I am reading interests me in the slightest. But I will either watch for Tracy/Qs or catch her clips.

• Members

Well yeah, there is that. I think if Luke left Tracy for her, I'd pop a vein

. I do regret this regime has seemingly no plans to give Tracy and Luke the kind of scenes Tracy and Joe get.

But.....I am glad Tracy gets them at all.

I don't really care if Laura comes back, or if she and Luke hook back up. I won't be watching her scenes. *shrug* As long as my girl has a man that loves her, I am good.

• Members

Regarding whether or not our girl is "easy". Hmmm. She ain't no nun. Never has been. And while I think she's at least known the last name of the men she was with, there were times she fell into bed with a few men and she didn't know much more than that. I keep going back to David McAllister, who ended up dead and she was accused of killing him. She knew nada about him before literally lying in his bed, waiting for him.

She has always been desperate for love, and poor thing..she always settled for sex as the next best thing, if she couldn't get love.

I want her and Joe to work out. :) And I'd say that even if Laura doesn't come back. I don't think Luke can give her what she needs.

• Members

National Enquirer week of Sept 24

Connie takes precautions to ensure that Johnny does not doublecross her.

Carly has a warning for Elizabeth.

Can Tracy resist Joe Jr.

Will Sam overhear Elizabeth's confession?

Jason learns the results of the DNA test.

Will Connie reveal her mysterious plan?

Shawn grills Alexis about her and Jax.

clearly not

• Members

"Clearly not" is right, hooked. And I for one don't want her to resist him for long. I know why it is I like them, something about them is very sweet, but also sexy....and yet there is so much automatic build up for angst there. There is almost an old fashioned soapy vibe to them-there's the class difference, the slight age difference, the fact that he was involved in what resulted in Alan's death-the fact that both of them are obviously battle scarred and probably scared of love. The alleged rape, etc. etc. Oh, there are just so many things automatically built in, and those are the kind of couples I love. There's literally YEARS of material just with that stuff, if they play it right.

I am falling for them, seriously. I told myself I would not get sucked back in, but they are worth it.

And I LOVE how they are the sexiest (literally) couple on the show right now. Hee.

I mean, really. It never woulda happened with JFP.