The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Still wanting LuNacy back, but in the meantime Joe is a good alternative. (Just write LuNacy the same way they are writing for Tracy now, and we're good.)

Finally caught up. I imagine the scenes of Tracy/Edward/Patrick/Emma were more poignant to those filming and overseeing because they knew they were saying goodbye to a dear, dear friend. I didn't find them overwhelming, but I agree seeing JI like that was sad. Tracy's words about him having led a good life and being reunited with the love of his life, rang true on a couple of levels.

I actually did something I haven't done in months - watched the entire show and not just the clips. I agree, it is getting much better. I thought Mac and Felicia had dropped off the face of the earth, but nice to see that they were still around. JenT did a really nice job with Maxie, but I have to admit only one actor is really associated with that character in my mind. KS is as beautiful as ever - love Spixie!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

First off- agree with loving joe and Tracy all ul the way but to be fair they wouldn't have written Tracy and Luke this way bc this is all there is for Tracy and joe right now.... She doesn't know anything about him do they can't really have deeper scenes.

LnT used to have things like this in the middle but they would quickly jump to funny or emotional and wouldn't show much else but like I said they HAD other stuff to play so I still with remos on lunacy.

Also- I almost want Laura to come back and be with Luke just so he can walk away from her and try to win Tracy. She has never had 2 genuinely fight to have her and Luke has never tried to convince Tracy he wants her more than Laura while Laura was still around. I'd LOVE TO SEE THAT!!! K I'm off to work. Later all!

• Members

It will be interesting to see Luke's reaction to Tracy being involved with someone else. It can go one of many way, but I think the two most likely are A: he will know exactly who Joe Jr. is, and want his Spanky far away from him, or B: he will realize he doesn't have Tracy's attention as completely as he once had, and misses her more than he realizes

At any rate, anyone else notice that Anna is getting Tracy's time during TG's vacation? There is a sad irony there.

• Members

I want my LuNacy!!! Won't accept anything else.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying the fact that they're giving Tracy meaty stories AND sex scenes. Wow. Whoah.

Really.

NEVER

WOULD

HAVE

HAPPENED

UNDER JFP!!

Tracy is the new Dorian. Dorian got a lot of scenes but, personally, I always preferred Nora and Viki (Alexis is the new Nora. Haven't figured out who the new Viki is. I fear it's Anna)

• Members

If Genie comes back-and now that she is fired from Y&R, I think it's just a matter of timing-I'm gong to guess November sweeps-she'll be the new Viki.

Because well, Viki was boring (sorry to any Viki fans) which fits Laura to a T.

I do worry about where they are going with Joe Jr. On the one hand, redeeming him even a bit will be hard-on the other, I don't think he needs redeeming that much, to be interesting. I'm okay with him being bad. I am just not okay with the fact that Tracy likes him, and he is at least indirectly responsible for Alan's death (as far as we know now).

JE gets another guy she has amazing chem with-and the character is pretty darn scummy at first glance. If they keep him, and keep them, it's going to be hard to justify it. At this point however, I don't care how they do it. I just want them to do it. I do not want Luke leaving Tracy for BORA.

And that is IMO what is going to happen if Lacy are together when Laura comes back.

Screw that mess. Just NO.

• Members

Honestly, if Guza hadn't left, then Joe came along to spice up Tracy's life, I doubt I'd be bothering to keep up once again.

I'll say it: I'm tired of Luke and Tracy, and I want a change. Depending how they write Joe and Tracy, I might change my mind, but I doubt it. I prefer Luke and Tracy as friends for now, at least. I keep seeing "Joe is toast" type comments. If this were still Guza's GH, where none of Sonny's enemies survive and thrive, I'd agree. This ain't Guza's GH anymore. What that means, I'm not sure yet. I just know it means there's a better than average chance Joe might NOT be toast. I think the whole "Joe is a rapist, Joe is bad" thing is a little too heavy handed. I think we will find out he didn't rape Connie/Kate.

• Members

I think some of us here are Lacy or Tracy/someone else fan firsts. I'm a Tracy FF all the way though, so as long as Jane gets good stuff...as long as I enjoy watching her and she seems to enjoy playing it...and I prefer Tracy to be happy, but if not, as long as it's good...then I'm good.

I do think there seemed to be a note of sadness in Jane's comments when she mentioned Tracy and Luke breaking up. Like I don't know if more sad Tracy and Luke were ending for now, or more sad about not working as much with Tony.

But she does seem to me to be enjoying the heck out of RS and their scenes. I think they've known each other since he was on Loving, because if I'm not mistaken, that's when she was a producer, or observing the producers for tips and pointers.

It's so rare, ya know, for a guy to REALLY just like Tracy. So I can't help it-I want it to be genuine and I want it to last. It doesn't hurt that they are SEXY.