Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ILTQ, hi! I can kind of answer your questions. Sam's baby is currently with Tea from OLTL. Todd/Heather did a baby switch (not sure why???), but they switched Sam's alive baby with Tea's deceased one. Sam believes her baby is dead. Jason is the father (not Franco, as we were led to believe). Also, Franco was thought to be a Q, Jason's twin, but that's been done away with, I think.

As for exits...Steve Burton is leaving (we'll see if it's temporary or not), Jax was killed off in a plane crash, I think, but is actually alive. Robin died in an explosion but is also alive, as you know. Ethan left (not sure why), and Robert thinks Ethan is his son because that's what Luke said, and so Robert went to find Ethan. Brook Lynn also left, but again, I don't know why...Lucky is gone (I think he just lost it after Jake and Shioban's death). Wow...I don't think I'm helping at all. It's like I know bits and pieces but have no clue how they fit together. Sorry.

hooked, I hope he is not exaggerating. I would hate to get excited about these upcoming scenes and then be let down. Any idea what they are about??

• Members

I know for a fact that I'll be crying my eyes out for sure! I just finished watching today's episode and I have to admit when Sam and Jason were choosing baby names and they decided on Edward as a middle name I was totally tearing up, I think it's just the thought that Edwards days are limited and the fact that JI is sick that got me going.

• Members

Thanks halee, SoapBoy and Ms.Q for your help with my questions. :)

Thanks hooked for the interview link. Jane called Tony her best friend. *melting* Did anyone else notice they are sitting just alike in that interview pic? What is up with TG's yellow pants, though? blink.png

Last night I got to see a few Tracy/Luke and Tracy/Joe clips on YT. Does anyone know if any regular person still posts Q clips or GH clips? I know ABC put a stop to the entire epps being posted, but a few people used to loyally post Quartermaine scenes. Anyone here know if they still do?

At any rate, I like the Joe/Tracy stuff, but I don't see the astounding chemistry I've read about. Then again, I've only seen a few minutes of them. I did see the scene where Tracy lets Luke have the jet. Can I just say...I don't think having them as friends is a bad thing. In fact, I think it's the best thing that could happen. Tracy is, God bless her, almost always better at being friends with a man than in a relationship. She and Luke, if you think about it, have never had the chance to just be friends, with no blackmail or coercion or strings attached. Now is the time when they can just be there for each other. How refreshing it is that they did not part bitterly, like some of Tracy's relationships have ended. They are remaining friends-and that's a good thing. I cannot honestly see Luke and Anna long term. Tracy and Joe, eh. I think if the show wants it to, I can see Tracy and Joe lasting longer, and Luke on the sidelines, being a good friend, both of them confiding in one another about each other's love lifes, etc...both warning the other's SO's not to hurt the other. Assuming Joe and Tracy don't become wildly popular, I can see them eventually just turning back to one another. I think Luke will be the first to do so, though. He looks up one day and realizes what he's missing....and he fights to get her back. Isn't this what some of us have wanted for so long? I know I have. Someone REALLY into Tracy, and Luke fighting for her for real. :)

And if they don't go back to Lacy as a couple, as long as they are friends like that, and Joe loves her...I'm good. As a TracyFF, that's all I've ever wanted for her-to really be loved. What a wonderful way to possibly close out the character, should GH end in the next year or so.

• Members

Had to come back and ask, because I forgot: what did Tony say about her at the Emmys? Anyone have a transcript or clip, or can you summarize it if you know? It sounds sweet.

And about Edward....oh, geez. If the scenes made grown men cry, yeah, we'll all be blubbering messes. On the one hand, the very idea of him dying tears me up. OTOH, it's really past time for him to go. I think JI being sick, and the decimation of the Q's over the last fifteen years, just makes it all the more poignant. Ohhh...it's going to break our hearts, isn't it?

:(

• Members

I forgot about my Vimeo account that has 5 Tracy videos that YouTube removed. dry.png

I have them backed on up a CD somewhere... except for the Luke/Tracy 2010 one...So I was glad to see that it wasn't gone forever.

It's nothing fabulous, but here it is if you want to check it out:

I like that kiss at 1 minute 43 seconds. wub.png

The other videos are here:

Just copy/paste the link into your URL bar.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine