Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Just watched the Tracy stuff from today, and gotta admit Joe treats our girl right. But did they really sleep together on the couch with the door open? There is fictional staff all over that house. That was a Continuation Error, lol.

The sweetest part though, was Tracy calling Luke just to hear his voice and to personally say goodbye. I really hope this split doesn't last long. No matter how well Joe treats her, he's still a mobbie and murder, and Luke is her soulmate (hate that term, but can't think of another that is as accurate).

• Members

Agreed on both counts. Luke needs to see what he gave away before he can try to get it back. I just wish Tracy didn't have to go through the inevitable 'loss of trust' thing again. Maybe him caring about her enough to save her life, will make her feel special instead of used. Here's hoping.

• Members

um..

Somebody thank SimplyGH on Youtube for my semi-sorta-every-once-in-a-while fix of GH.

After watching the Tracy parts on GH today, I'll say this:

I really like a few things about this new regime:

1. They gave Tracy sex scenes

2. They do not banish the over-40 set to the sexless closet (Dorian, Vicki, Nora all had sex lives).

3. They finally gave Tracy a man who is willing to die for her. Woah! Impressive.

I'd be an ENORMOUS fan of this new leadership if it weren't for the fact that:

1. They manage to get Tracy and Luke on screen sex twice recently, but it WASN"T WITH EACH OTHER (WTF?!?!)

2. This Anna/Luke thing REALLY looks and feels wrong. It's exactly how I felt about Clint/Dorian or Clint/Nora. WRONG. WRONG. WRONG. I was glad the older characters were treated as sexual, but the pairings made no sense. They were just screen fillers because management didn't want to do the right thing... until it was too late.

My hope (and expectation) is:

1. Joe dies. Tracy learns what he did for her, but never learns about his past (and i have a feeling TIIC is about to clean up some of his history).

2. Anna and Luke go splitsville, leaving both Tracy and Luke solo again.

3. Luke and Tracy get back together after Tracy makes Luke pay for being such a supreme jacka$$.

And, this "big story" for Tracy people are teasing is already unfolding: She's being kept alive. She may end up being the key to a cure for the town. Alexis and Joslyn got the vaccine. She's the only one who got the antidote. Imagine the old regime giving Tracy the antidote? It would NEVER happen. It would go to Sam or Maxi or Lulu. NEVER. EVER Tracy.

• Members

Hope you're right, Lain. I didn't realize Alexis and Josslyn has the vaccine - Jerry loves who he loves, that's for sure. And Tracy being the source of the antidote would be a fabulous twist, if the writers know how to use the end results.

I also agree with you about Clint/Nora. I didn't even watch OLTL very much, but that one was all kinds of wrong - exactly like Luke and Anna. Perhaps we will see L&A go the same way, and Luke (like Clint) return to the one he truly belongs with. Just hope it doesn't have to be the end before that happens.

• Members

I agree. Already said I tink this will be the catalyst for Luke to say "wth am I doing?" but as long as we are going to have this story I am loving Tracy and joe. I still like her with Luke forever but I will take this. It's kind of a Ned ad Alexis thing to me. No matter who they are with I always compare it to that and hope it comes back

• Members

My only problem wit this option is that it does allow for Luke and Tracy to really realize they should be together and actually make the decision. This way even if they know they belong together it looks like they are just settling into the comfortable and familiar bc they are both alone.

Hopefully someone can figure out a happy medium for this business And give us enough to be worth it.