Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow, GW's GH sounds awesome. I hope he comes through. :)

OT: Not sure if LadyA and Lainey are around, but I have kitten/cat questions for you (or anyone else who can help). Did you have them de-clawed? The whole process sounds inhumane, but I don't want torn up carpet, furniture, etc. I wonder if those Soft Claws adhesive things work. Or is consistently clipping the nails easier? How do you train a cat to use a scratch post?? I don't even have a kitten yet, but I am officially moving out of the family home in September (:o) and want this kitten information (if no one minds sharing). :)

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I have no clue about cats, my dad is allergic so we never had one. I would think if it's mostly a house cat, it might be okay to declaw them. It'w when they are outside a lot, or around a lot of other cats or animals, that you might not want to declaw them. But I am only speaking from what I have read or heard.

It did occur to me that Luke getting a run for his money isn't about Tracy, but about the new Cassadine enemy (are they finally doing Valentin Cassadine?) THere was a rumor that GW would be picking up a story Guza dropped, and with the definite spoilers that a threat would be coming that even Helena was afraid of, it makes sense.

• Members

^^ that's not giving Luke a "run for his money". That's just business as usual for the CassaSpencer lot. Besides, they are already setting up the Tracy/AZ interaction. It would take too much time and groundwork to set up anything else at this point, and TG will be returning sooner than we think.

• Members

But they are setting up the Cassa stuff according to recaps yesterday. Mind you, I pay the Cassadines no nevermind because the current ones suck, but they ARE setting up something with them. Plus, it's already been hinted that something is going on at Windemere by GW himself. PLUS, again, the rumor that GW is doing something Guza dropped.(Valentin).

Matt B might tell TIIC where to shove it if they asked him to come aboard now, and I don't blame him. But, if not Valentin, certainly some kind of threat. I vote for Victor Cassadine played by Thaao Penghlis. It would fit, and give Tracy a past with him, and you kill two birds, one stone.

I just can't see Luke ever buying Tracy having an interest in AZ for REAL.

• Members

I can. AZ hits Luke in the sore spot when it comes to Tracy. He's suave, sophisticated, rich in his own right, well healed, and doesn't let his personal baggage get in the way. Compared to him Luke - in his current state of self-loathing - is nothing more than unlovable white-trash with problems. Who would Tracy reasonably pick of the two?

• Members

the luke gets a run for his money is absolutely related to Tracy. GW even said so, and he has said AZ is going in a new direction. You will see TH and F this week and then again next week Tracy/AZ sharing scenes. Plus there is a connection I'm sure with this new Solieto mob family coming. Remember Garin also previewed that Luke would return to a situation he never expected.

Plus someone I know who gets broad outlines told me tht Luke is gonna have to fight for Tracy and when I said my money is on luke in the long run, they told me so is theirs but it will be fun watching the fight.

Now whether or not Tracy is just playing up the other side, who knows but my best guess is that Tracy knows it will drive luke insane and I don't think she will fall for AZ romantically, but I can see it more of a Tracy/Marco type relationship where they are an alliance--although AZ is injecting lucky with drugs an I think he may even be going up against Helena.

Did you guys notice the start of the Cassadine story yesterday? The wicked this way comes and alexis/molly noticing chill in the air and helena reliving cassadine history? This all has to do with the wyndemere story and helena is even going to be in danger.

Nancy tweeted a pic of five scripts stuffed in her box for next week!

• Members

And we're back….. yeah.

Okay, so opinions on the AZ/Tracy interaction on Friday. That laugh was interesting but I don't think it was Tracy laughing at AZ but rather JE laughing at BW and him using it. What do you guys think?

Edited by remos

• Members

Except it didn't really work - it gave the impression that Tracy was being amused by him, and that wasn't what she was going for. I liked it as a moment watching Jane, but as story about Tracy it should have been re-shot.