Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Just caught up in GH this week and im so pleased to see those awesome Q scenes. Nobody brings it like LC and JE together in a scene - definitely the epitome of two consummate pros at work.

The spoilers I'm able to find seem really exciting. It's nice to see a plan for bringing GH back to life. Speaking of spoilers, what is up with the Insider's Lounge? If I hit the address now, it tells me I've been banned. Since I've never had a username there, I can't imagine what I would have done to cause being banned.

In other news, it's been a rough week for me. One of my best friends passed away unexpectedly (he threw a blood clot after a hip surgery) and I've been supporting his partner of 20 years, another bestie. As hard as it's been on me, I can only imagine how he's feeling, starting his life over again without the love of his life. Catching up on GH brought me a nice escape for a while after having to speak at the funeral yesterday.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

• Members

Tracy and Paul were so stinking awesome. HAWT. Then, I'm biased because I think JE (in spite of the fact that Tracy is supposed to be a kind of ice queen)has it with almost any man she's in a scene with. Even those who are not age appropriate-GV's Lucky *cough*

So she should be on this week?

• Members

Yeah, but that could have been a beautiful thing. I kept wanting a story where Tracy was in danger and starting to get hypothermia, so Lucky had to warm her up skin-to-skin after rescuing her. wub.gif

It's just not the same with the Lucky we have now.

• Members

I know, right? I can't even picture it now. NOW, it couldn't come across as anything other than inappropriate and incestual.

I will never forget one of GV/JE's first scenes. The way JE called him "OFFICER Spencer".

Yeah, she was checking him out. Definitely. It's the little things, ya know? LMBO

• Members

ill post a recap later but just one thing quick

if you want to friend me on facebook to see the pics, pm me

But tony will be back taping for a week in august cause he is coming to LA for something else. then he leaves again and returns in sept to air in october., he might be just lurking around town...