The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

tracy is wearing some huge ass baggy sweater .Seriously, could they not put her in a cute jog terry suit? I know there is more tracy/papa z to come for sure!!

curious if she is still wearing her ring. They didn't mention anything about being married I read a recap

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I didn't have a problem with her outfit. It is nice to see a man smitten with her even if it is crazy AZ. I don't see it going very far.

Hooked, she mentioned how she still remembers how AZ stood by and did nothing as her husband had a heart attack.

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

I actually didn't hate the jogging outfit. It seemed like something Tracy would wear while jogging or lounging around the house - not sure if it makes sense to wear sweaters while jogging in the summer, but this is Tracy we're talking about, who almost never wears short sleeves.

There's an ELQ/Michael/Asher/Tracy spoiler in a summary for July 13th and July 14th. Not sure if it will air both days or just one of the days.

I agree with Linnie that it was nice to see someone take an interest in Tracy on a personal level.

TracyQ, I'm not sure what the others want, but I don't need Edward in my Tracy clips - unless she's with him, and today, she wasn't. Though, I've been terrible at downloading clips this year...Guess that doesn't matter since she's hardly been on.

• Members

I finally got to see yesterday and I agree with those who didn't mind the outfit - she had black spandex under a surprisingly well-fitted sweater that is ACTUALLY in style. AND she was sporting some real sports technology on her arm. All in all I think it was a pretty good look. Hey, it's not the muumuu which has been her usually relaxed attire for way too long. My only complaint is that someone of Tracy's wealth would NEVER be running around the docks, but oh well….. how else would she have run into Anthony.

And loved their exchange. I could really get into AZ trying to woo her and her trying to figure out a way to play him. It will never be romantic but it could be quite entertaining. AZ is someone who could seriously bring back Papa Bear.

I'm also getting a hoot out of Jackal PI. BA must be having blast, and if the others were having a hard time keeping a straight face around him before, I imagine it's almost impossible to do those scenes in one take now.

• Members

Hooked, what are the spoilers for AZ/Tracy the week of the 25th? SHARE ! :)

I'm just glad to see JE getting to mix it up, finally. I do like her closeness with the Spencer kids, but mama needs to have a life of her OWN for a change.

ETA I guess that's part of the reason he brings Skye back, maybe to interfere again with Trayc and Luke?

UGH.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

General Hospital or Twilight Zone?

edit…...

Oh my Fraking God……. that was such a great Tracy show. She was strong, had a legitimate POV, covered almost every emotion in her reservoir, wasn't cowed by the Great Mykill, told a major secret AND left Edward speechless. This is the best non-Luke day in forever. (Speaking of Luke she also showed she loved him and understood him as much as ever.) ohmy.gif

Edited by remos