The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I'm hoping thst was to set Trscy up to find out and be pissed!

Btwci saw sone posters on dd mentioning they got the vibe from lupe talking yo lulu that she didn't sleep with Luke but sone men just need to talk! I haven't watched. Did anyone get that vibe?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't know if I got that vibe hooked, but while Lulu and Lupe were talking she said she has known Luke for years and has always treated her nice. Lulu did have a upset look on her face when she was telling her that.

On another note while Sonny & Dante were talking yesterday Sonny said Luke had it all (in terms of what he had) then he said....a rich woman who didn't clip his wings! That f#*ker knows they love each other, yet he makes it sound like its all about the money! GRRRRRR!

• Members

Dante were both at the wedding so his clueless ass should know that they love each other.

Hooked I don't know either because when you lookat that scene the bed was made in the background. Then when Lucky shows up Luke is playing cards. Who does that when they see a hooker? But this is gh and nothing they do make sense.

Edited by funny1

• Members

I didn't pay attention to Sonny's crap, but I will say that watching Lupe with Luke, it didn't appear sexual in the least. And when he laid his head on her lap it reminded me of a child laying their head on their mother's lap when they were upset. Luke was not interested in her as anything more than a person who had no connection to all the people he loved. That's why I'm not terribly upset about it. If going back to the brothel in Florida was Luke retreating to his "home", then it's quite likely that these women/girls were little more than maternal substitutes for him.

• Members

I know this is probably crazy, but Lupe really reminds me of a young Bobbie/Jackie Zeman. I'd love to see her come to Port Charles as...something. Maybe Bobbie could be her mentor and hook her up with Mike's job at Kelly's, since Mike has been sent to rehab for the rest of his life.

• Members

I could live that that Baby Boy, just as long as she doesn't rub Tracy's nose in her friendship with Luke (Trace has had enough of that BS to last a few lifetimes). AND she's not Caucasian, which is a very good thing.

You know, she's be the right age for a JPL's Dillon - imagine the story that could provoke amoungst all the Spencermaines. wink.gif

Edited by remos

• Members

I agree. I don't want Lupe to be rude to Tracy. They can bicker and such, but I don't need her throwing herself all over Luke. In an ideal world, this storyline currently happening would involve bobbie. She'd learn Lulu was at the brothel and fly down there immediately to get her out....But as she is about to enter, she starts getting panicy. She hasn't been there since her teen years, and she gets very nervous. The story could combine her angst about reliving the past, as well as her supporting Lulu and saving Luke. Then she could meet Lupe, realize that Lupe is a young version of herself, and they all head back to PC.

And I LOVE the Dillon idea! Tracy would NEVER go for her son dating a prostitute. She'd probably make a comment about her being a "whore", around Bobbie not thinking. Bobbie would be extremely hurt, Luke would come to her defense...OH the drama that could create!

• Members

For me, it isn't even "did they or didn't they" that turns me off about the prostitute and Luke. It's that after six years of being together, we shouldn't even have to be faced with this. We shouldn't have to decipher it. It should be clear if he did or didn't. And if he did, it should be a deal breaker for Lacy. I mean, Tracy Q's men have always cheated, but she's always put on her battle gear if and when they did.

I suppose with GW, maybe her reaction will be different if she finds out he did. With Guza, she'd just take him back.

I couldn't handle that. To me, no woman should have to put up with that. And Tracy Q would never take this and just accept it with a shrug.

That's my issue with the prostitute. Sex or no sex, it's borderline insulting to Tracy as a woman and wife.

That's my take on it.

Happy early Birthday, Remos. I am looking forward to our three day weekend. I don't know if we'll have fireworks around here, I believe we still have a burn ban in effect. Will be nice to sleep late Monday, though.

• Members

I think all bets are of with Wolfe. I just read something on DD that said we had to hold on for 6 more weeks [until Guza's stuff ran out] then it would be a whole new show and much better. We'll see.

Fireworks tomorrow for us. This is the first year we are actually doing anything for Canada Day, and now that we are in Ottawa we can be part of the really big party. Will and Kate are also in town, so it should be wild.

• Members

Well Lupe is killed by Javier for betraying him supposedly week of the 11th I believe or something according to V's breakdown spoilers.

Edward gets some good business advice from michael to asher's dismay on July 12th. I think that may be when we see Tracy next