The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

happy birthday remos! I'll be gone on Sat for a while.

So GW quoted in SOW this week

"It's time for a lot of the women to get their balls back!"

I think Tracy, Alexis, monica Sam, Lulu, Helena etc all can use that!

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks everyone. wub.gif

Lupe would have been interesting, but I'm okay with her not staying on. It's quite the Guza style though - killing someone as opposed to having them live their lives elsewhere. Oh well. What used to be story telling I could enjoy devolved into stupidity, so anything new will be welcome. But "get their balls back"? Note to Wolfe, take a look at a pre-schooler's biology book - women don't have "balls". Way too much male domination going on, sheesh.

• Members

That's awesome!

I hope Tracy is first in line to get her balls back!

Then I hope she yanks Luke's balls right off him and makes some earrings out of them. (Maybe the dead hooker can wear them if she's going to have an open casket at the wake.)

I'm encouraged by GW's quote! I hope to see it happen.

I really miss Tracy Quartermaine!

• Members

Hey everyone, I'm taking a break from all the Canada Day festivities here in Ottawa (nope, didn't see Will & Kate - didn't try to) and was just checking the IL on DD. Apparently GW's stuff starts airing week of July 26th and there is supposed to be a lot of Helena and Tracy that week. Here's hoping!

Anyway, off now to see fireworks. Ta ta

• Members

Unfortunately not together tho!

Here is the july SON sneek peek

There is another article on SON about GW. I'll try to find it.

Ravenbeauty has all but spelled out from her latest column that it is Tony out in Sept and another shocker which I can only imagine is Mo. Sounds like Alan will be back for a few episodes.

I'm leaving early tomorrow for Calif! I'm sure I'll check in!

Little scoop--AZ supposedly takes a liking to Tracy! I'm sure JE/BW will be entertaining!

Hope everyone has a happy 4th.

Here is the other article. Hard to tell what is the writer and what was really what GW said

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Well, I've said it before and we will have to wait and see, but I it doesn't make sense for TG to return briefly in September and that's that. The King of Daytime is going to have a whole lot more fanfare involved with his departure than a quick week or two wrap up.

I'll be more than happy if MB is the male leaving though. His wagon was hitched pretty tightly to Guza's so he might see his days in the sun numbered and wanting to get out while he still looks like he's on top. The bit about TB returning could be interesting, but it only makes sense if MB is sticking around since she was his most successful Carly (not the show's mind you. That honour still goes to originator SBr). All the attention might have been on LW, but IMO it was IR's Jax who made this version tolerable.

• Members

Happy Birthday, Remos !

I am intrigued by Tracy/AZ. I wonder what Garin Wolfe will do with Tracy. He said he's a fan of Doug Marland, so will he do old school Tracy with old school Luke? Could be very interesting. Any bets on whether he is taking them in a new direction or breaking them up for good?

I do miss old, snarky, scheming Tracy, but there's no reason why some of the growth she's had the last few years can't stay with her. Wouldn't make much sense if it didn't.

Somehow...I think oldschool Luke and Tracy would be far more interesting. Maybe not as "fun", but definitely more complex to watch.

I guess the comments mean JE will soon be on recurring, not that it'll make much difference. We might even see her more, when she has a SL.

Now, if TIIC would find a way to bring in Larry Ashton for a little while.

• Members

Larry is dead. Sorry.

I'm not worried in the least that GW will put JE on recurring, but I am convinced she will become more of a presence. And Old School Tracy with Old School Luke would work just fine. The basic reality of soaps is characters need to be in relationship in order for them to have a story - and since LuNacy is the Vet Couple who hasn't really been explored (at least Tracy's story certainly hasn't) I doubt GW will look that gift horse in the mouth. Besides, Tracy is now firmly the Maternal Figure for the Spencer household and holds that family together. TG's Luke can't do that anymore because he's gone so much of the year. Now having said that, it doesn't mean that Hellzabub can't play Luke while AZ plays Tracy, forcing LuNacy to deal with other issues. Monica will probably be pulled into the Jason/Michael universe (hey, at least she'll be seen) but LuNacy are in play on the other side of the canvas. (It's also through Tracy that Luke will be "redeemed" - the Spencer Sibs don't have that kind of emotional pull since those children will always forgive their father.)

Anyway, time will tell and all this negative speculation will only help ulcers, nothing else.

BTW - on a totally different note - thanks for the birthday greetings. wub.gif You guys make me feel so special. Rusty's new BFF also had a birthday yesterday, and since she's only 9 I had no problem celebrating her instead. Today is for Mama though, Lobster and Cheesecake are in my immediate future. YUM!!!

• Members

Larry doesn't have to be dead. Him being on canvas does not have to romantically interfere with Lacy, but if it does, that just makes for interesting story. I just would love to see the character pop in. He is the kind of character that could fit in almost anywhere.

He could be there for Ned or Brooke, or be the catalyst in an adventure story. I'd love to see that dream story come true, where Helena or someone has trapped Larry and Brook and Tracy somewhere and Luke is coming to rescue them.

Hugo Napier was criminally underused and probably would be this time, too, but it'd be great to get to see Larry again before GH goes *POOF*.

• Members

On this we agree.

I think AZ is going to be Lukey's competition - at least that's how spoilers sound. Could be interesting having both Luke and Tracy being attractive to the town's Criminally Insane and trying to manoeuvre their way around them.