The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

How did she show that remos? I'm drivi g up the Newport coast right now! Did she mention Luke? I heard it was old school Tracy day!! They moved the Monica scenes up to today from week of 25th

I was told mabby elq and lante are bombing because people want real Qs back not only to prop Michael!

The spoilers for week of 25th are for the 28th and 29th. Something like az thinks he and Tracy have something in common and the next day he tries to make inroads with Tracy.

I know shell be on first week of aug too. I think she is on the 22nd when az brings Abby flowers at elq.

I'll have some fun stuff to share with you guys via pm on friday!! Too many lurking eyes on this thread! Lol

Oh yah.. Tongs on today??

Az brings Skye back to town. I'm wondering if it is to try to pawn Luke off to clear way gor Tracy! Lol

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

AZ trying to use Skye to lure Luke away to free up Tracy would be FABULOUS. OMG I can see it now. laugh.gif

As for LuNacy, yeah Tracy mentioned Luke a few times. After Tracy shot Monica down with "Michael doesn't want to be around you any more than Jason does", Monica shot back "has Tracy heard from Ned or Dillon, or how about Luke?" Tracy's demeanour changed instantly and you could see in her face how heartbroken she is for him dealing with this the only way he knows how. There wasn't any woe-is-me pathos at all, just a statement of acknowledgement that Luke has suffered a horrible tragedy.

You know, I'm really glad Tracy was the one to tell Monica. There is something right there since Tracy was the only one to get to know Jake as his "paternal" grandmother, she should be the one to tell his real paternal grandmother about him. Monica had a scene where LC tried to emote, but personally I didn't feel it and it felt rather fake. IMO Monica was the weakest Q-link today, but that's still stronger than some others on the show *cough Brenduh, cough*.

Even had a little Ethina and Spixie for my enjoyment. And if the spoilers are true that Lante and Mabby are done, I'm open to that. Lante has lost their sparkle - and Mabby never had it.

• Members

GAH. All this goodness makes me more inclined to try and catch up somehow and watch. Oldschool Tracy is better than coffee toffee ice cream with whipped cream on top.

Sorry, I am craving Ben and Jerry's.

Anyhoo....I am VERY intrigued by Anthony/Tracy. Mainly just because JE gets to mix it up with an adult male who isn't Luke.

I'm all a-tingle. Really.

I'm sure AZ knows she used to be Tracy Soleito, that might be their thing "in common".

• Members

Just hit Youtube.

Had to check out the

OLD

SCHOOL

TRACY!

whhhhhooooooo hoooooo

and welcome back Leslie Charleston!

The Monica-Tracy interaction was totally classic. I felt like it was 15 years ago.

I like that AZ is trying to nose his way into ELQ. I mean, I hate it... but it means that ELQ (and tracy) might actually get a real storyline.

And, sorry.... I like MABBY. Will be sorry to see it go.

Re Lante: i'm neutral

Re Ethina: Icky (she's too young for him)

Re Spixie: FLOVE THEM. (When's he gonna get normal? what's the deal with this silliness?)

still missing Luke. Even missed him today when Tracy was being "mean." I like mean Tracy, but I LOVE LuNacy Tracy.

• Members

so asher is the one who is stealing drugs at GH. Odd. Wonder if he is trying to set someone up. So he is an AZ plant at ELQ too. Who is he after?

I can't stand jackal PI. Lante are total FF. This bordello crap is so bad IMO. Lulu just isn't cute in her little lingerie....way better on Sam!

Helena befriends siobhan and they team up against liz supposedly

jane/leslie must have loved to sink their teeth into a real scene today and not the lame "its my house alan gave it to you" crap they've been spewing for the past 5 yeras.

You can totally tell those were Garin Wolf scenes. No way would guza have had a five minute tracy/monica scene.

I'm starting to have some hope for GH for balance!

• Members

What an awesome Tracy day! From her speaking her mind about Mabby's employment at ELQ to showing concern for Michael being in over his head to warning Edward that criminals will think it is open season on ELQ now that Michael is working there to the emotional scenes with Monica about Jake, which included her discussing her fears about Luke. It was amazing to watch her have so many different POVs in one episode. I am so used to seeing her for just a few seconds every two weeks or so. This is great! Let's hope it lasts and remains interesting.

• Members

I want to see what GW does with this, if the Q's are involved but Tracy isn't, since Tracy is the only Q still on contract unless you count Michael.

Which I guess we have to now, since he is working at ELQ and snarking with Tracy. But otherwise, it's just Monica and Edward.

• Members

I have a thought: could AZ already have partial control of ELQ and this is what they have in common?

For instance, could Asher have already tricked Tracy into signing something over to AZ?

It seems early on for him to play his hand, but....I don't know. I think there's a double meaning there.

• Members

That's fine Baby Boy, I've been disagreed with before. I felt the whole thing a little lacking, but kudos to GW et al for filling in a huge gap.

Any one know why these scenes were moved up and what they replaced? I'm always intrigued by that kind of stuff.

• Members

I don't get it. How is it that these scnes could have been moved up? We originally heard they aired July 27th...But the rest of the Tracy scenes were supposed to air this week. Why would they have filmed two episodes TWO WEEKS apart from each other with Tracy wearing the same outfit? The editing seems odd.

Have fun, my friend! :)