The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

So, why don't you want Larry back? Can you elaborate? I'll tell you why I wouldn't mind him being a distraction for Tracy-although that's truly not the main reason I want him back. I can buy him as coming between Lacy, because I know Tracy had real, and probably still has, real feelings for him on some level.

I can't buy Tracy/AZ as anything more than comic relief because she knows who and what he is. Now, if he sent her things anonymously, I can see her liking the attention, but again, I don't think she'd just be willing to fall at anyone's feet who couldn't be man enough to approach her in person.

So no, unless Helena brainwashes her(now THAT would be fun), no I can't even see them getting past him flirting with her.

Not much competition for Luke in that. Even Tracy/ETHAN would have more of a chance of starting something up than Tracy/AZ.

I have a feeling the Tracy/AZ won't be romantic at all. He might flirt, but there is something else behind it. It is too "random" not to have another meaning.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I could never be indifferent about Larry. HN has the same larger than life screen presence that JE has. You sit up and take notice immediately when he appears. Or at least, I always did.

Besides, he and Tracy were far too hot-and never even kissed, never had to-to be indifferent about. For me,anyway.

Of course, the men are few and far between that I think JE doesn't have that kind of chemistry with.

If the spoiler is correct about AZ/Tracy (we've been hearing it as a possibility for years), and it's more than comic relief or a plot point, it should be interesting. I can't see Tracy willingly wanting much to do with him at all, especially not romantically, but from a financial standpoint, I can see it. Perhaps the guy at ELQ that Michael is supposed to be rivals with, is a plant of AZ's?

• Members

How many days until Brenduh leaves?

Just read a spoiler that "Asher manipulates TRACY". WTF? She's the mistress and she's being manipulated by a punk-ass upstart? How wrong is this? Let me count the ways…..

• Members

thanks. i did not know that. gh did tape far ahead so it makes sense. i can't wait till GW starts airing. lets hope the Qs are on a lot.

who is asher? i'm so out of the loop! and when will this asher/tracy stuff happen?

• Members

Huh. Perhaps things like some punk kid manipulating Tracy are what GW meant when he said the women are going to get their cojones back.

Sort of related to the ASher/ELQ thing:

I had this old SL bouncing around in my head back when SC was still Dillon, that I can modify now: what if some stranger were to come to town claiming to be Dillon with amnesia (he has had plastic surgery after some accident, of course) and the Q's welcome him home. HE takes a strange interest in ELQ and this character and Tracy grow closer. Tracy is a little suspicious but so desperate to have Dillon back that she believes in this person. The audience knows this character is a Helena plant and not really Dillon at all. Dillon either really is dead or is being held captive by Helena, and the imposter is there to wrest control of ELQ. I would so love to see something like that happen.

• Members

I believe Asher is manipulating her into making things rough for Michael because he is not pleased with Michael settling in so nicely at ELQ. It doesn't make much sense to me since IMO, Tracy would make things miserable for him regardless, but who knows, maybe she decides she doesn't want to mess with him since he is her brother's grandson...

But, anyway, it doesn't seem like Tracy is being manipulated the way "Asher manipulates Tracy" makes it sound...

Just passing it along. :)

• Members

I don't really think Tracy would care that Michael is Alan's grandson - she hasn't in the past. At any rate I'm hoping Tracy looks like the smart one in this.

More spoilers saying a Q gets sick this fall and we start seeing Ghost Alan again. I'm thinking that has to be Tracy and will be the reason for Luke's return. I'm looking forward to that if it's true, and the spoiler seems to track with other drops we've heard. Crossing fingers.

On a side note my Ethina has started. Ethina alone is not enough to keep me watching GH, but they are a nice side-dish to Lunacy.