Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think Asher is a plant, too. I think he is playing AZ and Tracy, to see what will benefit him most. It will end up with AZ controlling ELQ through Asher, who is influencing Tracy. Or could end up that way.

Let me guess. Mich-UL will find out and save the day. As long as it DOESN'T end that way, I'm good, it could be worthwhile.

I'm just pysched at the probability of Anthony/Tracy scenes.

• Members

What, he pushes her physically? That's weird. And him bringing Skye back? WHY? Very strange, unless she's working for him.

What Tracy needs next is a Mr.Darcy type. I don't even care if it's long or short term, but it should be real and not just to make Luke jealous. The thing is, when I immediately thought this, my next thought was that the only character who has been on GH that even comes close to a Mr.Darcy type is Stefan Cassadine.

I used to want Tracy/Stefan SO BAD ! Way before Tracy/Luke, I wanted them.

I am not the least bit pleased that this would mean TRacy getting another one of Laura's seconds, or a man possibly still obsessed with Laura.

BUT I think they would be awesome. Maybe not as a long term thing, but maybe they would be true love, who knows.

I just know that I need some guy who is apparently more snooty and uppity than Tracy has ever been, who looks down on the Q's, who insults Tracy and her family in the worst way, but they are constantly thrown together in circumstances beyond their control, and slowly come to love one another.

That just screams Stefan, or a Stefan type, to me. And Tracy NEEDS to be wooed (pardon the outdated expression).

Luke won't do it, not the way she deserves.

Again, not saying it would last forever, but she deserves it once, before the show goes down. She deserves to get a man that other ladies jockey in position to try and get. She deserves to be envied for the man in her life, not laughed at or pitied.

More than that, she deserves a man who will tell Edward or anyone else in her family, where to get off when they are mean to her.

I would take Thaao Penghlis as Victor Cassadine in place of Stefan, FYI.

• Members

Stefan would offer a different challenge as well. :)

I know SN would probably not come back to GH, but Stefan could be recast.

I really don't think I have any interest in AZ/Tracy other than as enemies/comic relief. I don't want her using him to make Luke jealous, that is infantile and stupid. But I am very intrigued in the possibility that AZ may have his hands in ELQ.

THAT I could get into. Michael and Tracy teaming up to bring AZ down? BRING IT, I would love it. :)

• Members

I can't see it ever going romantic. The one consistent of Tracy - no matter the writer - is that she's always the smartest in the room. She wouldn't be caught dead being romantically involved with someone certifiable. Evil, sure. Megalomaniac, probably. But insane - no way.

• Members

I agree, for the most part. I think Tracy delights in scheming and delights in men who scheme (don't know about "evil", unless you consider Mitch or Gino evil, she's never been with one yet that I would call that). BUT she always has a line (before Guza, anyway) that she will not cross. She'll scheme, she'll lie, she'll cheat, but she won't randomly just kill or destroy people or their lives. Tracy's worst actions have always stemmed out of hurt, out of getting "revenge". The people she targets are generally people she feels have wronged her in some profound way.Most of the time, anyway.

All the more reason why a guy like Stefan, who IMO is her male equal, should be her new man. Not even saying again, that it would be a permanent thing. I think, if they re-invent/tweak Lacy, they are good for the long haul.

But Tracy is long overdue for a man who is a real challenge, to come on board. Luke will know AZ is no threat, and will treat it accordingly. But Luke or no Luke, Tracy needs to be WOOED, old school style.

She needs to be made to feel special by SOMEONE. Give her a new man, or give Luke back some of that romanticism, without taking away the sting that makes him who he is now. I do NOT want Luke of the 80s back. I do think a nice compromise of cynic and romantic can be reached in him.

I'd like to see it.

• Members

I truly wonder if it's leading somewhere, though. If Guza were still around, we might be saying that it was Jane's token appearance for the month, and I don't think we'd hear anymore of it. It IS still Guza's original stuff, with GW tweaking it.

But, will GW do anything with it other than a few cute quips on the docks? Guess we'll have to wait and see.