The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

You know Remos you could be right. He may be around just long enough to think Tracy has moved on. I don't really see Luke turning tail and leaving, though.

Perhaps the spumor that he is working with Helena somehow is true? GW really will make him darker than ever if this is happening.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Tracy & Paul

Edward sets up Tracy and Paul on a date - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FG114IHO

Tracy and Paul at Lamaze - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GFK8X7Z0

Tracy and Paul Bring Dillon Home - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4FNDB81G

Tracy tells Pual she is pregnant - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3CZ27R6H

Tracy wants Drugs - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DV95C6F9

Okay these are some of my favs - just with happy Tracy/Paul I have others where they are all sad and depressed. Would you like them?

• Members

She was hands down the best Carly of the lot - but she was another character ruined by being thrown at Sonny. I would have loved to see her back as Caroline Spencer with a "screw anyone who's not blood" attitude. Oh well….. that's what fanfic is for.

• Members

hey you! you know for you I will email them my oldest tracy buddy!!

There are a [!@#$%^&*] load though---I'll pick some highlights. But I have to do it tomorrow when my husband leaves (woo hoo I have four more days here alone with kids).

No Tracy today but she is on Friday with asher/mabby/az

She is on the 28th and 29th I know for sure and then the 3rd for sure and probably another day that week.

Okay while I have a few, let me recap for you guys some stuff!

So Stuart is back taping next week.

John Ingle was the most adorable ever!! He is so excited. He told me he heard maybe a dillon recast with JPL but not sure where he heard thatr from. He didn't say. He told me how he talks to Billy warlock every day when I said AJ should come back and said he is his best friend!

He said guza "destroyed us" but the new guy loves us and we're back. Met Robin C.

LW was really nice. I met MB, he was funny and totally hugging on John in the scene between takes. JOhn told me how much he likes MB and the dynamic with sonny/edward.

Alan is gonna appear to monica this time. Next week they are doing some episode with jason in a coma dreaming. something about what if he were still Jason Q. That is when stuart is back. It isn't for that long though

Met JJ/Becky. I told Maurice that I didn't get ot see him throw any barware. He said "hey but you saw me throw a car seat and cell phone!

Jax steals joss. there is some big fundraiser offscreen but edward is there with skye. LLC is the nicest person EVER! So sweet and down to earth. She remembered me from the GH build.

I got to go to hair, makeup, dressing rooms and we stayed on set all afternoon hanging out. I met Jill and was in her office with our friend for a while.

My guess is luke maybe comes back and is in cognito and maybe sees what all is going on with everyone and then either gets captured or leaves again or something and then is back later.

The studio goes dark again for three weeks.

robin is back a couple months. She is involved with AZ somehow he brings her to town.

I got to see some taping stuff. JE is taping three days next week! Woo hoo.

probably Q stuff.

John didn't have his little hat anymore

jasam are getting married

Franco likely will be back. My husband might get to be on an episode!!! If so, I'm totally flying back out for it!

For those of you who like rooster (diane) she and alexis had scenes they taped with coleman the day I was there but it was early morning so I missed it.

So I got to go on all the sets that were out. the nurses station is the only permanent set. The rest are brought out every day that they are using. so small in real life. Tv makes them look so big.

The wardrobe person on set was super nice and hanging with us introducing us to people. she said how she wished tony was there for me to meet as he is the nicest, kindest classiest, worldy guy she has ever met. She said she loved jane too and that they are all so happy to have some of long time fan favs taping again cause they get sick of seeing the same newbies day in and day out taping.

• Members

Hooke do you know when the studio will go dark? They must really tape a lot with all the weeks without taping. With Jane working 3 days next week means she will probably do more than 3 episodes in those 3 days. I really look forward to more Tracy/Qs. I also believe that we will see more Alan in the future. I'm sure pepople will love to see him again and TBTB will notice that and bring him back again.