Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's the "post" button. You can't tell if it's actually posted, so you do it again and then have multiple posts when you refresh the page. That kink should be worked out soon. But at least everything is blue, sharp lines and clear font.

• Members

hi guys

So tentatively there is some tracy/lulu discussing luke media pics this week which should play out on Wed the 3rd and some more tracy/az tentatively for the 4th and there is also tracy/skye this week with edward at elq. Not sure which day but there is a pic in SOD where JE looks good and hair a little longer who is grabbing a card away from Skye from some flowers delivered to ELQ.

AZ invites skye back to town. I think he sends Skye flowers to make Tracy jealous. Poor Tracy, Skye always stealing her thunder.

I just find it refreshing to see Jane involved with other characters/actors while Tony is gone. ravenbeauty is still insinuation TG is gonna be out and now she is saying GW is bending over backwards to get Genie back. None of my sources have heard that at all. At this point, I really could care less. I'd rather see Tracy ride it out to end of GH as we know it (in case you guys missed it, GH is included in the prospect park deal with OLTL and AMC to go online at end of Network run), and if that means LnL riding off whatever....just keep tracy in some story and i'm good

I think Genie contract is up in October from Y&R and if they want her to stay she would be a fool to go back to GH. She just got a part in a web soap too with Denise Alexander I believe.

Remos--magic have sex this week and then maggie gets shot by stefano's man trying to get at victor

hi guys

So tentatively there is some tracy/lulu discussing luke media pics this week which should play out on Wed the 3rd and some more tracy/az tentatively for the 4th and there is also tracy/skye this week with edward at elq. Not sure which day but there is a pic in SOD where JE looks good and hair a little longer who is grabbing a card away from Skye from some flowers delivered to ELQ.

AZ invites skye back to town. I think he sends Skye flowers to make Tracy jealous. Poor Tracy, Skye always stealing her thunder.

I just find it refreshing to see Jane involved with other characters/actors while Tony is gone. ravenbeauty is still insinuation TG is gonna be out and now she is saying GW is bending over backwards to get Genie back. None of my sources have heard that at all. At this point, I really could care less. I'd rather see Tracy ride it out to end of GH as we know it (in case you guys missed it, GH is included in the prospect park deal with OLTL and AMC to go online at end of Network run), and if that means LnL riding off whatever....just keep tracy in some story and i'm good

I think Genie contract is up in October from Y&R and if they want her to stay she would be a fool to go back to GH. She just got a part in a web soap too with Denise Alexander I believe.

Remos--magic have sex this week and then maggie gets shot by stefano's man trying to get at victor

• Members

oh here si the soapopera source for this week

ELSEWHERE IN PORT CHARLES

Carly is followed by a looming presence – unbeknownst to her, Jax is back in town. Sonny returns home and destroys the bedroom he shared with Brenda. Robin visits Sonny and brings Brenda’s letter with her. Lulu and Tracy discuss their feelings about Luke’s disappearance. Anthony plots his next move with Sonny, Lucky and Tracy. Spinelli remains insufferable as Maxie tries her best to escape the sewer. Michael and Abby spend a romantic day on the island. Skye beelines it for Edward and Tracy.

• Members

yeah I see that. don't know if they are going to be more graphic but some Cdn stations show Days one day ahead of the US airing, so I've seen Maggie inviting Victor to the bedroom

as to the other stuff, I'm going with what GW says about how fun LuNacy is to work with rather than some long held LnLhardliners fantasy

• Members

It's nice to see Tracy so involved for once! I hope it's not short lived. I enjoyed her scenes with Anthony even though he irritates me. It's not so often we see someone wanting to romance Tracy - unless he's doing it to get ELQ. But I'll just pretend he's not, and we know Tracy's smart enough to not actually end up with him.

• Members

I just got back from visiting family for a couple weeks to see a brand new board. I feel a little out of the loop. I kind of like the new look.

Thanks for posting all the info, hooked. It sounds like you had quite an exciting time in California! I am especially grateful for the blurb you posted about JJ's opinion of JE. I had always wondered if those two got along. I have read interviews he has given in the past where he would discuss how he felt about his fellow actors, and JE's name never came up except for an interview he had done when he first came back in '09. He said he hadn't worked with her yet, but he had met her and thought her to be sweet. As a Tracy fan, I have been waiting a while to see him address how he feels about her since he usually talks about working with TG, TC, RH, etc.

I have to catch up on not only Tracy's episodes but the Lulu saga as well. Those two stories were the only ones that were interesting me.

I think it will be great for Luke to have to work to get Tracy back. It is about time he was put through the ropes. She has dealt with enough of his crap over the years.

Edited by Linnierose

• Members

Hey Ms Q! It is nice. I can tell you she had stuff coming up this week with lulu/skye/az (possible johnny with AZ). It was fun to see her with coleman again. She has stuff coming up in the next couple weeks with skye/edward and all the Qs. Stuart taped on Friday and they are all part of Jason/Monica's coma dreams.

From what I have been told the big part of Tracy's stuff will start around mid-sept. Not sure whether that means taping or airing, but if it is taping that is when TG will be back taping I assume.

The studio goes dark for three more weeks coming up. I believe they are taping jasam wedding the week of the 15th. Let's hope Tracy is there for some snark and a few "town pump" "breedmare" comments! LOL. The week of the 22nd, 29th, and 4th are dark. I believe they go back taping Sept 11th week. I would imagine TG will be back then to tape.

I don't really miss luke so much this summer--maybe because we have seen Tracy mixing it up a bit iwth some others and when he was here, she was not even on with him that much or all that involved with the alcoholic/jake story.

I think AZ wants ELQ but I also think he is intriguied by Tracy and she is tough, etc. The new mob family will tie in with the bensonhurst story but I think AZ and Im sure Tracy in some way. The new mob girl is for Michael's story too.

For those of you who like Rooster,...she has some stuff with alexis coming up.

Linnie Jane was funny at Nancy's event when asked about AZ. She made this face like "gah" and "I want a young hunk!"

Nancy was saying how about Ethan for Alexis and she thinks Nathan is hot. Jane actually said they did float the storyline of tracy marrying ethan for a greencard (which I guess was that one day we saw) but clearly it didn't happen.

Linnie Jane was funny at Nancy's event when asked about AZ. She made this face like "gah" and "I want a young hunk!"

Nancy was saying how about Ethan for Alexis and she thinks Nathan is hot. Jane actually said they did float the storyline of tracy marrying ethan for a greencard (which I guess was that one day we saw) but clearly it didn't happen.

why are there no avatars ? Do you have to re-enter one?

• Members

Hmm.this sounds promising...I asked SID about how he liked tracy/az together on GH:

9 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply » soapsindepthabc Soaps In Depth ABC

@joyamberbrown Interesting. Although I'm not a huge fan of the Mob, so I kinda wish the Q's remained Mob free. On the other hand, Tracy...

soapsindepthabc Soaps In Depth ABC

@ @joyamberbrown ... has a history with Mob, having beeen married into it on THE CITY. And that's going to play a BIG role in the future.

Looks like our girl might be getting mobbed up! Good thing in the GH arena

• Members

I thought what Garin Wolfe said when asked about what the cryptic "Luke will have his hands full" comment meant, when asked about Tracy, he said "perhaps."

Not that I doubt Tracy won't be part of it, but she won't be all of it, either. I am not even watching right now..and I have the strangest feeling that Helena has Luke brain washed instead of Lucky this time, and that it is Luke she is talking to on the phone.

Of course that could just be me thinking what a great story that would be.

As far as GF, I don't give a rat's behind. Come back or don't come back. I won't be paying attention to her at ALL unless she gets in Tracy's face. The only problem I really have with GF being back and LuNacy staying together is that the whining over how unbelievable it was got old after the first five minutes, and I have no desire to read those kind of comments again.Oh yeah, and because just ONCE I think Tracy deserves to win. She deserves to have a man CHOOSE her, not because she's the only option, but because she's who he wants more than anyone else.

And I don't see GW changing Luke so much that people will want him with Laura, which is fine with me. I am all for a far more sober, heroic and loyal Luke over the one we've had under Guza. But I don't want boring nineties Luke. If that's what we're going to get-by all means, let the Human Potato have him.

Did NLG really tweet a pic of her scripts or something like that?

Because if so, that's.....interesting. And that's all I'll say about that.

• Members

she tweeted a pic of her in box and it said "happy working actress"

She is pysched to be working almost every day this week if not every day!

The interview with Garin to me was plain as day that he was referring to Tracy. He is cryptic to say the least--and he gave that hint. Of course luke will be dealing with lulu/lucky/ethan stuff and this new lady in white. Helena was on the phone with AZ I"m fairly sure. They are going to be tied in together and Helena is going to be in danger hersellf when the wyndemere story kicks in.

There are spoilers that Tracy has moved on and luke is suprised when he gets back. That would be cool if she had brainwashed Luke!

Lulu/Lucky are gonna be having very dark stories in the fall!

I'm just thrilled Tracy is going to be a part of something for now that has nothing to do with Luke.

The tracy/lulu scenes maybe play out tomorrow as lante come back to town. There is a bunch of skye/tracy coming.

• Members

I know the writers have to put Luke through the ringer when he returns because he was so badly written when he left, but I don't want it to last too long. LuNacy is one of the strongest pairings they have on the canvas and they haven't even come close to what these two can do. If GW is following Marland's Principles, then there is a good chance he understands and celebrates Marland's creations.

But no matter where they go, both Luke and Tracy have to get involved with a real story and as much as I loath mob stuff, if its mob-related to Tracy's past, I'm open. There are countless chapters that can be explored.

• Members

There's LOTS that can be mined from Tracy/Luke still, but more importantly, all the missing years where Tracy was offscreen, pre and post mob. Honestly Guza has been mostly wasting Jane. Tracy, love her or hate her, is such a dynamic character in the sense that she has so much story potential.

I thought Helena was on the phone with Anthony at first, too....but now I think Anthony is talking to Skye.

I don't know.

• Members

There's LOTS that can be mined from Tracy/Luke still, but more importantly, all the missing years where Tracy was offscreen, pre and post mob. Honestly Guza has been mostly wasting Jane. Tracy, love her or hate her, is such a dynamic character in the sense that she has so much story potential.

I thought Helena was on the phone with Anthony at first, too....but now I think Anthony is talking to Skye.

I don't know.