The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey guys

some spoiler for the 17th and 18th!

I think the following week is the Q dream stuff (week of the 22nd as well as some tracy/skye/asher on the 25th)

These are legit:

8/17

Tracy and Skye face off about her past with Gino Soleito, their animosity from the past still strong

50 minutes ago Delete

8/18

Skye presses Tracy for the truth of her secret mob past

Which means the mob princess gina solieto who is coming hasw to be tied into tracy somehow.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Tracy/Lulu today according to SON preivew

Here is the SON august preview--when is the last time Tracy was in this>?

GENERAL HOSPITAL: AUGUST PreVUE

The fallout from Jax's return leaves Sonny & Carly's relationship in shambles.

One Port Charles couple decides to take a big step forward; while another decides to end things.

Skye & Tracy are each keeping big secrets. Fortunately, neither woman will rest until they get the information to rat the other out.

Sam makes some big decisions in the wake of Jason's accident.

Anthony targets a surprising pawn as he moves forward with his lethal plans.

• Members

Wow... This is so cool that Tracy has stuff going on totally unrelated to Luke... It's kind of ironic though how her mob ties are coming to light with a writer that's not Guza (since Guza was all mob, all the time). Then again, Guza didn't approve of stories for people 50+. Anyway, I am very excited to see this all play out. I hope it's as promising as it sounds. Thanks hooked for sharing.

What kind of mob secret could Tracy be keeping? There's dialogue from GH indicated that she did run the mob after Gino died, so that's not the secret. But then since it is a secret, then I guess we aren't supposed to know yet. I wonder what Skye is hiding as well. I hope the Skye/Tracy scenes play our fairly. Both ladies should win some arguments, and both ladies should lose some. Needs to be fair, and we need to be surprised by what happens.

OT: Am moving out of the family home, and my Dad says whatever boxes are in the crawl space, I can leave there. These boxes are filled with things from 1st grade through sophomore year of high school. I saved all my papers, notes, books, folders with handouts. Used some of the junior high material as a teacher myself, so I can't say saving all this stuff has been pointless.

But what I am wanting to share is this: In my closet, I have boxes of things from junior year of high school through college. So, last night, when my Dad was sleeping, I took 2 of these boxes from my closet, carried them into the basement, and shoved them into the crawl space. I plan to take 2 more boxes down tonight. He may never know. Mwahahaha. What this all means is that I will have less boxes for me to bring to my new place. tongue.png I don't know if this is as amusing to everyone else as it is to me, but last night at 2:00, it seemed genius, and I wanted to share.

• Members

As the mother of a daughter who is always giving her father the run around, I find that highly amusing Ms. Q.

And good luck with the move. This is an exciting new adventure for you. I haven't kept up with you as keenly in the past couple of years, but I'm so happy you are moving into your own space with your own belongings/dreams/responsibilities. (Does that sound too maternal of me? Oh well, suck it up and feel the love.) :D

• Members

Thanks remos. :)

Today was a nice Tracy episode. She had a little bit with Anthony, quite a bit with Lulu, and her own part in a montage in which she was cleaning out Luke's office (that's what it seemed like, anyway). The Lulu and Tracy scenes were very well-done. A lot of emotion on Tracy's part as they discussed Luke, but it wasn't over the top. I really enjoyed it.

• Members

I don't know enough about the techy side of FB, but it's probably some little box you ticked or didn't tick that presents barriers. I have a couple of friends who's walls don't exist and I know they did that on purpose (a little paranoid, to say the least).

• Members

Happy Birthday hooked. I am ashamed to say that my SON birthday list is no more, so I really don't know anyone's birthday except remos', and that's only because it's on American Independence Day.

hooked, it definitely does feel like that. I don't remember when you joined but I prob. had just started college. Oh, hey, as I was cleaning of my room, I found a check I had written to you for a birthday gift we got for Jane one year. I ended up writing VOID on the check and sending cash instead. I also found a handwritten note from LadyAshton who had sent me a DVD with Tracy on it. Why did I keep those things (the check and the note) - I do not know... But I figured I would share that I still had them.

So far, the oldest thing I found was from 1997 - it was a 5th grade graduation shirt. I think I have things older than that though in an old jewelry box... Like baby teeth that I saved. Eww.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine