Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think the whole point of jason getting closer to the Qs and sam/monica/edward bonding is leading up the jasam wedding being at the Qs maybe in lila's rose garden. when jason wakes up he wants to get married as soon as possible and perhaps monica offers? Just my spec but that seems to be where this is leading to

So lunacy around mid-sept but I'm thinking it is not going to be lovey dovey!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Haha. I would be, too. That really sucks. Still, it is awesome that he is going to appear on the show.

I am ready for TG to come back and get the story moving again. I want to see where GW will take LuNacy. My anger at Luke's fling with Lupe is dissipating. I find myself watching old LuNacy clips on YouTube to relive some of the magic. I want them to reunite, but I am willing to wait for it. His drinking needs to be dealt with first.

• Members

General Hospital Spoilers For August 15-19.

Failing and flailing.

Sonny and Jax battle it out in Robin’s living room. She tries to stop them and the mob boss starts shooting. Jax runs out of town, boarding his jet and taking off only to have it crash. Dante shows up to arrest his father. When Sonny is put in the cells, he finds Jax there. After they fight, Carly shows up to smack Sonny and order him to stay out of her life.

Ethan finds one of Anthony’s goons hovering around Siobhan while she’s unconscious. Lucky shows up to see her in the hospital and prays she’ll get better. When he leaves, the goon returns and Ethan gets him to back off. Siobhan calls Liz over and they discuss Lucky. Meanwhile, Lucky ends up in a tight spot with his dealer and Matt has to help him out of it.

Jason has a seizure. The doctors argue about what’s wrong with his brain. Carly tries to pay him a visit but Sam tries to keep her at bay. At the Quartermaine estate, Skye and Tracy prove that they still hate each other for their past with Gino Soleito. Skye demands the dirt on Tracy’s mob ties. Meanwhile, Coleman and Diane give relationship advice to Mac and Alexis. Maxie is miffed that Spinelli keeps ogling Lulu and Dante asks his girlfriend to move in with him.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2011/08/general-hospital-spoilers-for-august-15-19/

Failing and flailing.

Sonny and Jax battle it out in Robin’s living room. She tries to stop them and the mob boss starts shooting. Jax runs out of town, boarding his jet and taking off only to have it crash. Dante shows up to arrest his father. When Sonny is put in the cells, he finds Jax there. After they fight, Carly shows up to smack Sonny and order him to stay out of her life.

Ethan finds one of Anthony’s goons hovering around Siobhan while she’s unconscious. Lucky shows up to see her in the hospital and prays she’ll get better. When he leaves, the goon returns and Ethan gets him to back off. Siobhan calls Liz over and they discuss Lucky. Meanwhile, Lucky ends up in a tight spot with his dealer and Matt has to help him out of it.

Jason has a seizure. The doctors argue about what’s wrong with his brain. Carly tries to pay him a visit but Sam tries to keep her at bay. At the Quartermaine estate, Skye and Tracy prove that they still hate each other for their past with Gino Soleito. Skye demands the dirt on Tracy’s mob ties. Meanwhile, Coleman and Diane give relationship advice to Mac and Alexis. Maxie is miffed that Spinelli keeps ogling Lulu and Dante asks his girlfriend to move in with him.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2011/08/general-hospital-spoilers-for-august-15-19/

Failing and flailing.

• Members

article from SOW on LC

and interesting they had this article with a photo of Jane from the City with Gino,Carla Solieto

with this summary:

Rewind

Mafia Queen

GH has been referencing Trayc's mob past as of late. If some fans are scratching their head wondering when it happened, it's because it went down on The City in 1996. Tracy arrived in Soho with her young son dillon in tow to blackmail sydney chase. Sydney gave Tracy an apt building she owned complete with a debt of 12 million back taxes and then skipped town. Tracy then needed to marry somebody rich and set her sights on mob boss Gino Solieto. They wed, but his daughter Carla hated Tracy and the two constantly butted heads. Gino couldn't wait to consummate the union but on their wedding night tracy faked having measles. When he wouldn't let up, she hired a hooker to pretend to be her in bed. However, Gino died during the romp forcing Tracy to hide the boyd. After that, she assumed Gino's role and become the "godmother" of the Soleito crime family.

• Members

This was in a TV Guide article about Steve, did we know Tracy was going to be in Monica's dream?!?!

TV Guide Magazine: Plus, we get Stuart Damon back on the show!

Burton: It was awesome to be back with the Quartermaines having a good ole Quartermaine argument in the Quartermaine living room. I grew up in that room! And to have Stuart back as Alan — even for just a day — was just so cool. I really miss all that. It brought back a lot of memories to be working with Leslie and Stuart, and Jane Elliot [Tracy] and John Ingle [Edward]. There's some big history there, but when the Qs got to quarrelling, it's like no time had passed at all. We got right back into the swing of it.

• Members

The first 3 parts of this post are OFF TOPIC - scroll if you're not interested.

OT - Luvlukentracy, it's very easy to put more important tasks aside and just go on the internet. I believe it was junior year of college when I was all about the internet and actually started something called "Internet sobriety." I started recording time spent online and the time I was "sober." And the thing was, I wasn't even falling behind on my studies. I just was this mad internet woman. LOL. I think what you're doing is normal. And that's very cool about mass communication. I'm a teacher and one of the classes I teach is Communications, and we cover mass comm. :-)

OT - funny, when do you go back to work? Do you save glue from year to year? This was the first year, I "inspected" all the glue I collected to see which ones didn't work (like it gets stuck, so I have to un-clog it). What a mess! Next year, at the end of the year, I am *so* having my students do this. I know that's a luxury you don't have. I also spent an hour trying to get dry erase marker off a laminated poster. The whole kitchen smells like hair spray and glue... My sister came home, and was like, "What is going on in here???" LOL.

remos, I am really late with this, but the "Flounder" name your daughter gave one of your sons is really cute.

[/end of off-topic]

nex, thanks for that information. I had no idea Tracy was going to be included in the dream.

Linnie, I have been okay without LuNacy, but that's probably because Tracy's been on a bit. But anyway, I don't care when he returns. I don't think that's something a LuNacy fan should be saying... But I guess it's just hard to invest in them when he's gone so much. I am sure, though, once he returns, I will be waving my LuNacy fan flag high again.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine