The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Skye said: "Anthony? Wait...The only Anthony I know of is Anthony Zacchara. But he's in prison...Isn't he?" (which she obviously knows he isn't)

Then Tracy had this mysterious/questioning look on her face and the scene ended. So yes, it does seem like it will continue.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Skye said: "Anthony? Wait...The only Anthony I know of is Anthony Zacchara. But he's in prison...Isn't he?" (which she obviously knows he isn't)

Then Tracy had this mysterious/questioning look on her face and the scene ended. So yes, it does seem like it will continue.

Edited by SoapBoy94

• Members

Well, I finally got caught up. It is fabulous to see Tracy off the backburner. It has been a long time coming. I loved how she described her fantasies about Luke coming home to Lulu. I can't wait for Luke to come back. The green-eyed monster will be unleashed. Even though I am glad Tracy is being pursued by someone other than Luke for a change, I personally find Anthony revolting. I don't see any chemistry, either. I also find it amusing that some LnL fans on other boards are all over this pairing thinking it is great because they want Tracy away from Luke. I think LuNacy will triumph in the end, though.

hooked, I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

• Members

^^^It's the same way you get the movie clips except instead of chosing WMV you choose MP3, just make sure the quality of the song is good on You Tube first, otherwise it will sound just as bad on your ipod.

Hooked, I did send the pictures to your gmail account. Check your spam, but I will do it again in 2 minutes!

• Members

I got the pics nex! thanks so much

I got the pics nex! thanks so much.

I don't think Tracy will be on again til the week of the 15th with skye. next week is all sonny/jax and the accident and lots of Qs in hospital with jason stuff. Oh, next week are the scenes I saw taped the day I went. will be fun to see them on screen

• Members

I have to ask: When Jason is in the hospital, is there any Skye? I know they never interacted much and didn't like each other a lot, but will she show up at the hospital at all to support Edward?

Also, PLEASE tell me we're going to get a Monica/Skye scene at some point. We didn't get any last time and I was upset.

• Members

skye is at the hospital with the Qs. tracy is MIA all next week I believe. I think skye is with edward when sonny busts in with olivia to skye' hotel room and then they tell them about jason in the accident and skye says she will take edward there.

This is one of the scenes I saw taping

• Members

someone told me this on new dd

TF! Okay not the anon you're responding to but I just wanted to tell ya that I saw Dee Hall mention Jane Elliot in an interview she did recently. She compared Sarah Brown's style of acting to JE, and said they are both amazing actresses who you don't know what they're going to do next which makes them so good at what they do. Anyway, just wanted to let ya know in case you didn't see the mention. :)

• Members

Thanks hooked.

The "they’re who you want to be when you grow up" is about Jane and Sara, but I remember wanting to be Tracy Quartermaine when I "grew up." It was fun to act out GH scenes and be Tracy. My sister, her friend, and I acted out that Skye/Luke/Tracy "Sister Mary Francis Dominae - She needs discipline!" scene over and over again. We actually taped it on a video camera. laugh.png Does anyone else remember that scene? Edward came in at the end...

My brother played Edward and had like one line.. We needed a robe for him, and the only robe we had was bright pink. LOL. Ah good times... To think that was more than 7 years ago!!! My poor brother was 12... We treated him so wonderfully. wink.png