Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hooked, if it makes you feel better, my mom just turned 50. wink.png And as a 20 something year old, I don't think 45 sounds old. :)

LuAnn, I used to edit, but then I became lazy... Here is a way to get clips without editing.

1) Find the scene(s) on YouTube.

2) Copy the URL link.

3) Go to www.zamzar.com/url

4) Paste the link from YouTube into the Step 1 box.

5) In the Step 2 box, make sure you select WMV.

6) Enter your email in Step 3.

7) Click Convert in Step 4.

The file will be sent to your email address. You will be able to download/save the file and see it play in Windows Media Player. It sounds harder and more time consuming than it actually is. It's way more efficient than downloading full episodes and editing to just Tracy. Good luck. Let me know if you need help. smile.png

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

The Skye/Tracy scenes were good until Skye rudely commented on Tracy's physical appearance, and Tracy was left speechless. Since Jane/Tracy look the same, it felt like a writer's attack on Jane's physical appearance. I'm not sure why writers even think about going there. It's not the first time either this happened.

I like that Edward knows that Skye is not just back in PC for a charity function and knows there's something else going on.

Wardrobe comment - I might be mistaken, but it looks like Tracy had the same top on today as the last time Skye returned (except last time, she had a matching skirt, and today, she had black dress pants).

• Members

Skye said Tracy looked "ragged" and "worn out." But Tracy actually did have a comeback, my mistake. Tracy said she's shut down Skye before and she'll do it again. Then Skye said maybe Tracy has a guilty conscience; usually the people that are the most suspicious have something to hide. Then, Tracy didn't say anything.

I think the hair thing is a little different because hair is something that can be changed rather easily once it's grown. But if it's not different, then I guess that makes me a hypocrite (:o), 'cause I liked Brook's hair comment too (I have always been pro-oomphy hair).

• Members

Show started with Tracy and Edward at ELQ. When was the last time we saw that? Have we ever seen that?

The looks comment was bitchy but not terribly and Tracy did have a come back. Now what was interesting is that not only does Edward smell a rat with Skye, but when Skye brought up Anthony being in jail, Tracy's face was interesting. You could almost see the wheels turning.

Jax has the 'psycho-kidnapper' haircut that Tony Jones sported before he took Michael. I hope he gets Josslyn and heads for the hills.

Oh, it's also pretty clear Skye hasn't been in touch with Luke and doesn't know anything about Jake's death. Another spoiler bites the dust.