• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

anyway here is some info from dd that I know is definitely tre

When is Luke coming back?

The first week of September.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/ABC_Soaps_Dish_Forum/single/?p=8367544&t=8978928

Is that his teaser return before he returns full time later? What is he up to? Helena stuff?

Luke's return falls in line with the "stalking" theme we've seen of late. He'll be around only for a short window before exiting again, and will be observing his family mostly from the shadows at first. He and Tracy have a run in during the middle of September.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/ABC_Soaps_Dish_Forum/single/?p=8367635&t=8978928

RE: Ethina

hey are very much a go. Kristina's health crisis speeds them along. It forces the games to stop, and the real feelings to emerge. I believe her feelings are suppose to be tested as well as his. He'll have to confront the truth of how he feels, and she'll have to find out whether what she feels is just a crush, or the real deal. They both grow up, together.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Very cool. I look forward to the pictures.

So much for Franco's publicist saying he had no idea when Franco would be on GH again and didn't know what the show was talking about, lol.

EDIT

Loved this posting I just found on DD

Anything on Tracy az or Tracy Luke ? (asked by our own)

Chubby Checkers has nothing on Garin Wolfe.

Edited by remos

• Members

there was another tracy spoiler dropped

I asked 1) what was up for tracy and 2 ) if Gina who is the new mob princess coming on for michael is going to be tied to Tracy

Here was GGBC response:

About Tracy

She has some tricks up her sleeve.

Not sure who Gina is?

Is that the girl who was connected to her storyline

in The City?

If so, yes.

http://s4.zetaboards.com/ABC_Soaps

I asked 1) what was up for tracy and 2 ) if Gina who is the new mob princess coming on for michael is going to be tied to Tracy

Here was GGBC response:

About Tracy

Not sure who Gina is?

in The City?

If so, yes.

Here was GGBC response:

About Tracy

Not sure who Gina is?

in The City?

If so, yes.

• Members

I just want this whole Laura issue to be resolved. Bring her back or don't already. I personally cannot abide the character and don't care for the actress, but I'm tired of the remarks.

Bring her back, reunite LnL, and the few people left that care about them can be entertained and I can ignore them like I always did before. As long as Tracy comes out ahead, I am good.

I do personally think Tracy and Luke are far more interesting and have more story to tell, but whatever. My main issue with the possibility of LnL winning out over Lacy is that DANG IT Tracy deserves to win. She's lost men to some pretty insipid women over the years, but I think Tracy losing to someone like Laura takes the cake. I can't watch that. Besides...Tracy is due a win. She deserves a man coming back to her, not because he has no choice, not because the other woman disses him-because he WANTS to.

It's past due.

• Members

I wouldn't mind seeing LnL back together but ONLY, and I mean ONLY if Tracy is the one who leaves Luke first. If they had a natural progression where Tracy decided to leave like for whatever reason, and THEN they brought Laura back for him, I could deal with it. Still...I'd rather have Lunacy.

I'd like to see Laura back for her kids, though.

• Members

The "Laura" issue was settled a long time ago, it's select fans that don't seem to get it and a smart writer, no matter how frustrating it is, keeps hedging their bets. I see no problem mentioning her the same way Alan and Lila are always mentioned. My issue is how people assume it's code.

Tracy is now the Spencer's reluctant matriarch. She is far more real to that family than some disembodied name of a person who hasn't been around for years. This is also where all the story potential is to be found.

• Members

Well, agreed. The story potential is with Lacy more than LnL. I can't imagine LnL have much left to do together they haven't already done. With GW, a more "soapy" writer than Guza, he could do so much with Lacy. They could get meat instead of milk (although both are good).

SoapBoy I understand you wanting Laura back. I have no problem with her being back as I am not invested, but I just don't want Tracy short changed because of it.

I do think she will be back before GH ends, for Luke or not, for better or worse. As I said, just let Tracy win, or as you said, let it be her that ends it because she wants to/has someone better. I can't deal with her losing to Laura. TQ should NOT go out that way.

• Members

Well, agreed. The story potential is with Lacy more than LnL. I can't imagine LnL have much left to do together they haven't already done. With GW, a more "soapy" writer than Guza, he could do so much with Lacy. They could get meat instead of milk (although both are good).

SoapBoy I understand you wanting Laura back. I have no problem with her being back as I am not invested, but I just don't want Tracy short changed because of it.

I do think she will be back before GH ends, for Luke or not, for better or worse. As I said, just let Tracy win, or as you said, let it be her that ends it because she wants to/has someone better. I can't deal with her losing to Laura. TQ should NOT go out that way.