The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

So does anyone want to spec what it is that AZ has over Tracy? I kinda figured for them to be or look as a couple, it would be blackmail.

My guess is, Tracy stole money or something else from the Soleito family when she left town. Thing is, that doesn't make sense, because she hasn't exactly been hiding the last seven years. Why haven't they come after her before now, then?

But what else could it be? You don't think they'd rewrite history and make Gina her daughter, do you? Besides, I think Gina is for Michael, so no.

What, then?

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Perhaps she didn't "get out" the way we think she did.

I'd say no to Tracy being Gina's mother. Even with SORASing, the ages wouldn't work. The problem with giving any more children to the Quartermaine, Spencer or Corrinthos families is that they won't have any viable love interests.

Could be money - Trace was hurting when she went to NY, and she's never had a concern about it since she left. Given how guarded she is with her cash, I wouldn't be surprised at her "ill gotten gains".

Another possibility with money that would allow AZ to blackmail her is ELQ and how much of her own money (apart from Helena's money) she's invested. AZ is the kind of person who could create a plausible money laundering trail and hold that over her head.

• Members

Actually with SORASing, the age would be just right. They've already aged Kristina to 18 almost nineteen and the character wasn't born until when, 2001? Gina would have been born in 97, making her fourteen, so if they make her nineteen, that's still more realistic than Kristina's sudden spurt.

I don't think Gina is her daughter-but I do think it's possible that Carla, Gino's daughter, is her mother, and Carla is dead, Danny is nowhere to be found-and Tracy, either willingly or because she was forced, took on the "raising' of this girl and just sent her to boarding school. And now that the kid is of age, she's coming to get revenge on TRacy for whatever reason.

I DO think Gina and Tracy are aware of each other's existence, and that Tracy's "secret" is tied to the girl somehow. Whether or not it's like the above scenario, guess we'll find out.

I would love a long lost daughter for Tracy too, but I think Lulu (and now Gina?) kind of fills that void).

Does anyone suspect Skye is Helena and Anthony's child together? or that she belongs to one of them? And wow, it sounds like TQ was on for all of five seconds today, and this is supposed to be better than Guza?

• Members

Actually with SORASing, the age would be just right. They've already aged Kristina to 18 almost nineteen and the character wasn't born until when, 2001? Gina would have been born in 97, making her fourteen, so if they make her nineteen, that's still more realistic than Kristina's sudden spurt.

I don't think Gina is her daughter-but I do think it's possible that Carla, Gino's daughter, is her mother, and Carla is dead, Danny is nowhere to be found-and Tracy, either willingly or because she was forced, took on the "raising' of this girl and just sent her to boarding school. And now that the kid is of age, she's coming to get revenge on TRacy for whatever reason.

I DO think Gina and Tracy are aware of each other's existence, and that Tracy's "secret" is tied to the girl somehow. Whether or not it's like the above scenario, guess we'll find out.

I would love a long lost daughter for Tracy too, but I think Lulu (and now Gina?) kind of fills that void).

Does anyone suspect Skye is Helena and Anthony's child together? or that she belongs to one of them? And wow, it sounds like TQ was on for all of five seconds today, and this is supposed to be better than Guza?

• Members

I'm rather content with Skye being Rae's daughter. I'm just disappointed that they dropped the Alan is the Father angle. Stuart Damon and Linda Dano and fierce chemistry, far better than anything he's ever had with Leslie Charleston or anyone else.

I do want the abortion revisited. So many possibilities in that one, especially with AZ and Hellzabub running around freely.

• Members

I want Skye to be Allan's daughter, too. And I honestly hope that if Allan is ever brought back from the dead, they bring Skye back and revisit that. I have to disagree about Stuart and Leslie, I think they always had great chemistry.

If they ever give Tracy a long-lost child, I want it to be a daughter played by this woman:

laura_stone302.jpg

Laura Stone. She used to be on Y&R. She's a wonderful actress, and plays no-nonsense bitch amazingly well. I think she would have fantastic chemistry with JE.

• Members

I wanted to say I agree with you, LauraLee, about JE acting with her eyes, and thanks Carl for posting the old article. I remember reading that back in the day.

Gina could also be the child of Pam and Gino. Pam was a former hooker, Tracy's old friend she helped get started in business. She slept with Gino on Tracy and Gino's wedding night, because Tracy didn't want to. It's possible there was a pregnancy from that.

• Members

I have to admit-I am beyond curious as to what Tracy's secret is and how Gina is connected, if Gina isn't a Q.

She really can't be a Q, because Dillon would remember Tracy being pregnant. Unless there was a short time he was in boarding school when they left NEw York, but I don't think he said there was.