The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

What I meant when I said

"involuntary" is that I think they told her to take time off when TG wasn't there-so they wouldn't have to use her. Kind of like they did Leslie Charleson and Jackie Zeman. With the only difference being, of course, that Jane got to come back.

Jane is far too diplomatic and classy these days to openly diss her employers-but JE's comments about getting paid to do nothing, certainly could be taken more than one way.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

GW did say people had secrets that nobody knew about. I find it very encouraging that Tracy seems to be the first person who he is delving into their past.

Skye said she had something she found out about AZ that she knows that she can hold over his head that she found when she was looking for dirt on Tracy. I think somehow it is AZ connection or tie to helena as skye is supposed to be a pinball and create story for a lot of people. I read somewhere she was up to her eyeballs and we would find out something about the Cassadines.

I think AZ and Helena's connection will be mined out when the Cassadine and drug story merge at some point.

I think GW is laying the groundwork these weeks now in August explaining history and justifying Gina coming to town. Instead of just having a newbie show up for no apparent reason, he is tying her into tracy's past.

I think his outlines and stories are supposed to start in September. Right now I think he is wrapping up guza's stuff and laying the groundwork for his stories with the tracy/az, drugs stuff, sonny/brenda and sonny/carly rift, sonny going back to bensonhurst when everyone turns on him. carly being alone kind of for the first time. jason/sam getting married and the franco arc, jason reconnecting with the Qs, etc.

Personally I think Jasam will end up getting involved with the cassadine mystery as well as helping with the new mob/ELQ stuff. If jason is reconnected to the Qs he would help Edward if the company was in danger.

I think Luke will be involved in the cassadine stuff and tracy in this mob stuff. From what I have heard it is a broad based canvas story that has a few segments...cassadine, drug, hospital and they all connect. Couple stories will be on the side but part of the larger picture.

It should be a different way of storytelling. I'm willing to give GW a chance. Already I've seen big changes and I can't believe online people are clamoring for guza back. It's the jasam people who are pissed that jason isn't on every single day now who seem to be the most mad.

• Members

OH, I can tell you for a fact just being at SOC that the people who are maddest are the Jason and/or JaSam fans. They were so used to them being on every freaking day, and now that they are on just a *little* less, they can't handle it.

I say they should seriously be glad that Jason/JaSam are probably still the couple with the most devoted airtime (they really are, aren't they?) and just learn to deal with seeing them less. I mean, it could be SO much worse. A SOC thread showed JE's airtime this year was just 35 days. 35 DAYS out of the whole year !

Steve Burton had three times that, and is still on an average of three days a week.

But most of these people are so used to Guzafied GH that they don't know what balanced airtime means.

• Members

SOD Fall Preview

Jason/Sam/Franco: :Jason and Sam are an amazing love story.In a way,they don't make it to the altar,but that's all I'm going to say, Franco's got some new toys.He has a new plan and his presence will be felt a very long time."

Sonny's Descent:"What's ahead for sonny is old love, oldpain and new danger. Kate will play a very big part of this story,and we're revisiting their story."

Dante/Lulu: "They'll find themselves a little torturned in the fall.Love is never easy."

Carly/Shawn: "Carly's going to have a new challenge on her hands with Shawn.Carly could use a little fun and finds out she has met her match.

Robin/Patrick: "Robin/Patrick: "Robin and Patrick will become embroiled in a story that involves eight other people; several of them are from the hospital; and people you thought were gone.It's a dangerous situation for a lot of people."

Ethan/Kristina/johnny: "Ethan is going to be pulled into a intersting situation that is going to haunt both [hime and Kristina], heavy on the word 'haunt', Sonny will be involved heavily, as will Johnny."

SOD Record this

Precious and Few

On Tuesday Steptember 6, Jason and Sam share a pivotal moment.Lucky hit an emotional wall and michael takes on anthony (both above). Michael is on the defensive when it comes to anthony." expans Chand duell (michael).

Lucky/Elizabeth/Matt/Maxie/Spinelli/Anthony: "the drug ring is a diver-sion for Anthony.lucky and Elizabeth's interaction is not going to turn out the way she expected. It will turn Lucky in a whole new direction and send him back to Ireland.Matt is trying to escape his brother's shadow,and spinelli will become a hero."

Luke/Tracy/Skye: "Skye's got some thing's on Tracy, and more to the point,she has something on Anthony.Someone will want that information very badly.look out for Soleitos.a new Soleito may be headed our way, but I;m not done with the dead ones yet [laughs].Luke will return in a big way.

Olivlia/Steven:" Steve has a secret, and this is going to touch a lot of people."

Alexis/Mac/TheQs: "Mac will be a part of Alexis's stoey, as will Sonny, and that will play out later in the fall.As for the Qs,death is not a barrier with me,so there's always a chance to see more Quartermains."

Michael/abby/johnny: Michael and Abby will be a little happy for a while,but there will be a surprise and it is going to sh=hake them up.Michael will also be making some very big decisions in the coming weeks.

• Members

did anyone clip Wed show by any chance? I haven't clipped in forever !

WTF with Skye bragging how at least she is man enough to sleep with the men she scams...like she should be proud of that?

Does skye even know what happened to Luke?

So Ethan goes to look for info on skye for Johnny supposedly and lulu tags along. Sure hope they don't find skye with luke. Chances are if lucky goes to ireland maybe he finds him. I'm so sick of weepy crying every episode. Felt nothing at all from him when siobhan died. It's like oh well...the tears just don't mean anything cause he cries nonstop. Yup I miss Greg still!

• Members

For week of the 29th

SON previews

THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL

Kristina and Alexis confront Sonny about what he’s done on Tuesday, August 30. Carly and Alexis get into it. Shawn gives Carly an update on the Jax front. Carly informs Sonny she’s taken steps to insure his influence in Morgan’s life is minimal. Lulu becomess upset after overhearing Dante and Lucky’s discussion. Tracy and Lulu have a heart to heart. Dante and Lulu soak in Olivia’s words of wisdom. On Wednesday, August 31, Lucky and Lulu have an emotional confrontation about his drug use. Lulu makes a decision about her future. Matt continues to prove to be a good friend to Elizabeth. Patrick gets into it with Robin … and Matt. Matt is up to something. Robin calls Patrick out on his attitude. Kristina’s emotional turmoil is the least of her problems on Thursday, September 1. Patrick gets in the middle of Sonny & Anthony with disastrous results. Sonny confront Anthony. Is Spinelli is onto Anthony?

The Inside Story: Wake-up Call

On Monday, August 29, Sam, Elizabeth, Carly and Monica all imagine their lives had Jason Morgan never replaced Jason Quartermaine. Patrick struggles to pull Jason through the surgery. Sam prays for Jason to come back to her. Maxie surprises Sam with the lost engagement ring. Jason is not allowed any visitors, which doesn’t disrupt Anthony’s plans to check on him. Sonny gets in Anthony’s way. Michael and Edward bond as they wait for word on Jason. Sam sits vigil at Jason’s bedside. It’s an emotional moment when Spinelli arrives to see Jason. Jason wakes up.

A Closer Look: Boys & Girls

Johnny confronts Skye about Anthony. Skye gets the best of Johnny. Tracy finds Skye in a sticky situation. She later becomes suspicions when Johnny comes looking for her nemesis. Kristina is crushed when she overhears a flirting Ethan dismiss his relationship with her to Skye. Anthony holds a lot more cards than Tracy is prepared to handle. Johnny puts Ethan on the job concerning a certain red head on Friday, September 2.

and SOS

ELSEWHERE IN PORT CHARLES

Tracy finds Skye with her hands in the Quartermaine safe once again. Matt helps Elizabeth by replacing the missing drugs she used to treat Lucky. Lulu overhears Dante and Lucky talking about him being high recently. Alexis confronts Sonny about Jax. Dante gets some advice from Olivia about Lulu who is getting some advice from Tracy about Dante. Later, Olivia has some loving words with Lulu. Kristina and Michael fight about Sonny. Matt and Elizabeth discuss the additional missing drugs. Meanwhile, Lucky and Lulu have a bitter fight about his addiction.

Matt has a big professional project in the works. Lulu is hurt that Dante lied to her about Lucky – and she makes an important decision. Tracy grows suspicious when Johnny comes looking for Skye. Anthony has more on Tracy than she anticipated. After hearing Ethan and Skye flirt and downplay her, Kristina flees the scene crying but it’s clear she is not well for other reasons. Michael tells Abby he has a major decision coming about ELQ. Shawn shares news of Jax to Carly. Johnny hires Ethan to find out more about Skye. Spinelli may be onto something at Luzetta’s bakery.

• Members

LOL only in the world of Tracy vs. Skye would that comment need to be made. And I think it's pretty obvious to both us and Tracy that Skye hasn't had contact with Luke for a very long time. That's probably why Trace hasn't jumped to the bait any time Skye has mentioned his name.

Ugh… tell me about it….

I love the sound of all of this. Spencermainia is always a grand and glorious thing. I wonder what Tracy tells Lulu - it could go either way considering Tracy's changed perspective about love and relationships.

But poor Krissy - she's getting a plate and a half these days.

Do you know something or is that just spec? Nothing I've read even hints that Lucky and Luke interact before TG's full return.

• Members

I was thinking last night when I finally caught up, Skye bragging to Tracy about sleeping with the men she scams was nothing to be proud of, I was embarassed not only for the character of Skye but more for Robin for having to say those words. And for Skye to keep mentioning Luke leaving Tracy, it really does seem that she has no clue why he left. Even if Skye knew the reason it seems really un-funny to keep bringing it up. I mean, there's bitchy and then there's cruel, Luke hit and killed his grandson Skye should know better than to make light of the situation, even at Tracys expense.

• Members

<p>^^ Exactly, which is why I'm convinced Skye has no idea what happened to Luke and their family. She just assumes Luke took off on a sex romp or some such thing. The first time Skye said something about it, Tracy was out for blood. The second time Tracy didn't even flinch. I'm sure all this has proven to Tracy that Luke hasn't been in touch with Skye for a very long time, and that will please her.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>The other part of this is Skye isn't hanging around with anyone who would tell her the tale. For Edward it's just a sad story of a little boy killed because the driver was drunk. He has no idea how significant Jake was to his family. Monica isn't about to confide in Skye, nor are the Spencer sibs, nor JaSam, nor Carly, nor anyone else. Skye is completely oblivious to the drama from the spring.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>As for the line about sleeping with men they scam, I'm sure the actual intent of that was to suggest that Tracy was not only cold hearted but she was frigid. We might not have heard it that way, but I do believe it was a slam against Tracy being sexless.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos

• Members

I heard from someone who is not so reliable that luke may be in ireland with lucky.

But luke is for sure returning to PC mid Sept and I know for sure there will be a few luke/tracy scenes--100%

So he must leave again or has to leave to help skye or possibly sees something going on with kids/tracy.