Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Watched Wednesday's Tracy scenes today. hooked, her hair is super short again. She had a good amount of screen time, but the only thing new, I think we learned, was that Skye has something on AZ (as mentioned in an earlier post). GW is repeating a lot of Guza's dialogue for Tracy though, which is irritating. She needs some new lines about Skye.

Watched Monica's dream about Jason today. Tracy was in it as we were told. Tracy was being Tracy. Jason reminded her that he could offer her a family discount on plastic surgery. A writer's dig at Jane? Possibly. Also, I don't know what was so funny about the following, but Jason said it wouldn't be a family gathering if there wasn't bickering (something like that), and Tracy did this silent laugh/smirk thing which made me think it was really Jane's reaction. However, it didn't make sense to me to laugh at that... Hope that makes sense.

• Members

I watched and I didn't see it as a dig - I saw it as Jason being a typical hateful Q. But Jane was gorgeous - and I do think that smirk was Jane, not Tracy. I imagine those arguing Q scenes amuse them even more than they amuse fans.

• Members

TIIC need to give it up with Kristina. They could give that girl leprosy and show her literally rotting away onscreen, and I'd still roll my eyes at her very existence. She is an epic fail, and no amount of MORE "pooooooor Kristina" is going to make that waste of space likeable for me.

Recast her, for the love of God, or kill her off. Lexi Ainsworth isn't talented enough to play an unlikeable character and MAKE the audience love her. Jane could give her tips, but at this point....I don't care anymore.

I wish Gina would turn out to be Tracy's daughter. I honestly think that's the only thing that would make me search out clips no matter what I had to do. I am glad the show seems to be improving, and I adore JE, but GW is going to have to step it up to make me get internet at home just so I can watch.

• Members

I just realized someone said JE's hair was shorter than ever.

*sigh*

There's no excuse, especially not now when there are such realistic looking extensions while short hair is growing out. She could pull it off when she was on Days and even on The City. But now, it's too harsh, but part of that is the color, too. She's better as more of a chestnut than a fiery red. When you get to a "certain age" though, very few women can pull off short hair.

JE can't anymore. PLEASE TIIC someone tell her so !

• Members

I'm completely convinced this was the moment they finally realized they were in love, and everything starts again at this place. Such a beautiful moment, and I want them to have more like this too. The comedy wasn't always funny because the punch line was always the same. These two are always at their best in the heart-to-heart scenes.

As for the hair - I like the ultra short look. I think nothing was as bad on her as the longer bob she was sporting towards the end of Luke being in the hospital. It was just too matronly on her. I'm not surprised in the least she is keeping it short. It's a lot less muss and fuss this way.

• Members

Remos, I didn't like that bob either because her hair was too straight. I liked the waviness of the hairstyle she had in 2006. I also like her hair now. There are times when it looks too short and I wish that it were long again, though. laugh.png

TG and JE are wonderful when they're doing comedy, but they shine when they are doing the heartfelt moments. I have been watching this clip over and over again.

• Members

gosh I haven't watched that clip forever. You forget sometimes all the history and the really slow bulid that was lunacy. Over six years. GW sure has a challenge of getting luke back and semi redeeming the mess he made when he left.

From what I have heard GW really likes the pairing and from his article in ABC.com seems he loves to write for them. So keepign fingers crossed it will be good.

• Members

<p>I remember GW said in one of his first interviews that he was &quot;handed a puzzle&quot; with Luke - which I roughly translated to &quot;handed a dog's breakfast and have to think my way out of this one&quot;. Sounds like he's got something worked out because the tone in the Fall preview was much different from the earlier one.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Edited by remos